And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

To Woodley
7c2.jpg

We knew it was coming. Only a matter of time.

Tyron :

"He's racist to every nationality. He's racist to whites, he's racist to blacks, he's racist to Brazilians. He's racist to people who wear glasses."

What an incredibly stupid thing to say, Tyron really lacks intelligence. It is clear he has anger issues and they manifest through poorly articulated statements

Yall mad cus tyron called a guy who called brazilians filthy animals racist.

Yall racist

the sooner people realize this is all a work and a show, entertainment the better. Woodley is selling it just like covington is.... its all about those dollars. dont be fooled and dont get upset....

listen to rogan when GSP was on when he talks about meeting bisping in the bathroom... They talked then bisping said ok time to go back out and put on a show..... its all to sell tickets, just like wwe without the scripted endings.... Ronda was a show, Chael was, Conor is.. they want money as they are prize fighters

I cant believe it but im actually rooting for Colby.
Woodly will hesitate and back himself to the cage like the Rory fight and Colby will capitalise.
Can't stand Woodley im afraid. Always plays the victim and blames everyone else. Now playing the race card.

the sooner people realize this is all a work and a show, entertainment the better. Woodley is selling it just like covington is.... its all about those dollars. dont be fooled and dont get upset....

listen to rogan when GSP was on when he talks about meeting bisping in the bathroom... They talked then bisping said ok time to go back out and put on a show..... its all to sell tickets, just like wwe without the scripted endings.... Ronda was a show, Chael was, Conor is.. they want money as they are prize fighters

100%

BOTH these guys are selling the fight.

There's a difference between racism and just plain being a loud douche. People that call everything racism just keep this constant "I'm offended! Micro-aggression!" culture going. Stop trying so fucking hard to be offended by everything

No lies told by Woodley. Colby walks a fine line with his dog whistles

Well that's exactly how Colby portrays himself. That's his selling point or gimmick.

I do admit he has toned it down a lot since the boomerang incident and nearly getting beaten up by werdum. But that's still his gimmick

Well that's exactly how Colby portrays himself. That's his selling point or gimmick.

I do admit he has toned it down a lot since the boomerang incident and nearly getting beaten up by werdum. But that's still his gimmick

Eh, he acts like a douche, but that's precisely what it is : An ACT.

Dude is just stirring everyone up saying obnoxious, scripted shit.

America is just a different kettle of fish. probably due to its history.

The England football team is about to go out on the biggest stage in world sports, the world cup...and two thirds of our starting 11 are black dudes.

Tyrone really needs to stop falling back into playing the victim card.

America and the UK have radically different cultures regarding the social construct of race.

You cant understand not living there

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.
My thoughts exactly. Thank you.

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.

I'm not hiding anything. Yeah, I'm a racist. Cry about it.

Back