Mail order brides.........

At least those bitches can't divorce them and steal half their shit.

Could be viewed as a smarter move.

I think this might be the video or some other one where a GUY WAS MARRIED and he took vacations and sky dived with his SEX DOLL instead of his wife.

Dude, if I am your jump instructor and you come on with a sex doll, I am filling your chute with silverware.

Saw this documentary of a mail-order-bride back in the mid-2000s.

Its the worst possible example I've seen (and I haven't seen many).

I won't be watching the new TV show about Mail-Order-Brides. Marriage is something I respect, and don't want to be degraded in my own mind.

Miami's full of Russian girls?

Man, I've always wanted to go to Miami on holiday, but only because I assumed it was full of latinas. Now I hear there are Russian girls everywhere too?

big_ekjhbgrefg.gif
Also Italian girls, French girls, German girls, European Spanish girls, British girls, etc. The genuine article too and not just American girls who think they are those things because their great-grandparents got on a boat.

Saw this documentary of a mail-order-bride back in the mid-2000s.

Its the worst possible example I've seen (and I haven't seen many).

I won't be watching the new TV show about Mail-Order-Brides. Marriage is something I respect, and don't want to be degraded in my own mind.

I watched 20 or 25 minutes of that before I realized it was a fake documentary.

I watched 20 or 25 minutes of that before I realized it was a fake documentary.

Well shit.... I watched it a very long time ago, back when I wasn't wise to reality show & documentary bullshit.

My bad.

Louis Theroux did an episode on the mail order bride industry. It's creepy and seedy as fuck. Worth a watch.

they dont really have "mail order brides." they have dating sites where many of the girls are looking for companions. thats where i met mine. we have been married 10 years. we talked for about a year before she went to oklahoma on a scholarship. i was in texas and went up and met her and we hit it off and got married a year later. she was a news anchor in panama for 8 years before that.

hell, i had to put a lot more work into that compared to meeting some girl in a bar. over the course of the time we spent online and in the phone, you can really tell what the intentions from the other is.

yes i agree if you literally ordered a girl out of a magazine to marry, that would be pathetic. but like i said, that doesnt really happen. if you think you are getting ready to do that, more than likely you are getting ready to be scammed.

i used to be embarrassed to say that's how we met, but no longer. i think it was a great way.

they dont really have "mail order brides." they have dating sites where many of the girls are looking for companions. thats where i met mine. we have been married 10 years. we talked for about a year before she went to oklahoma on a scholarship. i was in texas and went up and met her and we hit it off and got married a year later. she was a news anchor in panama for 8 years before that.

hell, i had to put a lot more work into that compared to meeting some girl in a bar. over the course of the time we spent online and in the phone, you can really tell what the intentions from the other is.

yes i agree if you literally ordered a girl out of a magazine to marry, that would be pathetic. but like i said, that doesnt really happen. if you think you are getting ready to do that, more than likely you are getting ready to be scammed.

i used to be embarrassed to say that's how we met, but no longer. i think it was a great way.

Post pics of wife, or none of this actually happened.

J/K :p

None of what you posted should be frowned upon.

In fact, I'm considering doing something similar. I've always had a strong attraction to foreign girls, especially Columbians. :)

Post pics of wife, or none of this actually happened.

J/K :p

None of what you posted should be frowned upon.

In fact, I'm considering doing something similar. I've always had a strong attraction to foreign girls, especially Columbians. :)
i have posted a pic of her a couple times on this forum. i can hook you up with one of her panamanian friends if you want. lol. those countries share a border.

I mentioned it before, but I laugh when I see anything about that 90 day fiance or that show where people get married before meeting beforehand or whatever. I was watching one with an ex-gf and she asked "if you had to, do you think you could make a situation like that work?".

I said yeah, as long as she wasn't completely crazy I think we would figure things out and it would be alright. She immediately got pissed at that answer saying "Well you can get along with anyone, I could never just do something like that, it's just crazy. Just like that a silly hypothetical question, based on a tv show we were watching together, turned into a "wtf?" Moment.

Rookie error bro. She got you with one of those questions where there's no right answer. Next time "I've never thought about it honey......" and say no more.

I have an old.friend on Facebook who was looking to order a Ukrainian one. Seems like she was a scammed and all his friends dlsaid so, and he deleted the thread

Like prostitution, it's an option for those who cannot find it any other way. Not for me, but I dont want to condemn them to be forever alone.
That's fine for just sex, but what about awkward people that want more? As usual the best answer is to be rich.

I got nothing against it, if I was in their shoes I'd probably do it.

Prepare to have your mind blown

That sweet blue jean jacket and those finger-less gloves really blew my mind. I didn't watch the video, but I can tell from the thumbnail that this guy is the coolest doll fucker alive.

I've been on a 90 day fiance binge. Is this real? This has got to be the most pathetic thing a man can do. I feel bad for both parties involved. None of the women are happy and the guys are all just strange. You can always see the disappointment in the parents too lol. I could see if you were in your 60s or something but some of these guys are in there early 30s. This has to be fake.
Is it really mail order? I thought it was merely a service that you pay to get the contact information of ladies from other countries. That is hardly mail ordering a bride.

Back