Amber Rose interviewed - do you think she's hot?

She goes to my gym. She stands out but she definitely looks more attractive in pictures than she does in person. And yes, she comes to the gym with make up done and outfit all coordinated

So do most other women.

A bit on the cartoonish side.

She is ridiculously good looking. She is what the definition of thick should be, not that fat ass shit.
I don't find her that good looking, but i agree of defining thickness

somab(49).jpg

amber-1.gif

Idk. I wouldn’t go there with her, but I don’t think she’s ugly. I’m just “meh” at her. But those saucy gifs posted itt were nice not gonna lie

Idk. I wouldn’t go there with her, but I don’t think she’s ugly. I’m just “meh” at her. But those saucy gifs posted itt were nice not gonna lie
Her ass looks better than her face, which is always a bit odd for me.

Dunno if it's the makeup or plastic surgery but she doesn't even look like a real person. Not attractive IMO.

Her early pics before she looked weird, then she was super hot

Looks good, but lol at being proud of being a slut.

she is very attractive. however, once you learn a little about her, or hear her speak it really detracts from her looks. much like kim kardashian. i remember seeing pic of her before she became really famous and she was AMAZING. then she became what she became and i cant be bothered to even glance her way. same with this girl but on a smaller scale since i dont really see her much, thank goodness

She needs the shaved head IMO, with long hair she’s kinda plain.
Her body’s awesome.

Amber Rose is Kanye West's ex girlfriend. She has gone out with famous rappers. Do you think she's attractive? She's proud to be promiscuous and this guy asks her if it's ok for people to call her a "slut." She's the originator of the #slutwalk

She used to be hot but man she looks gross now all that make up and I heard she only showers twice a week.

Back