What is something unexplainable that happened to you but you'll sound crazy if you tell others?

I can now mostly handle drinking chocolate milk.

Strawberry milk is still the supreme colon crusher tho...and probably always will be, but after few tentative excursions of limited range, I can drink about half a cup of chocolate milk and get through almost an entire workday without folding over myself.

Months ago, while i was still wrestling with my alcohol free lifestyle, if even a single drop of milk entered my system

this would happen:
c503893f31d3291da6819bd3a5b7bc46.gif

But lately, for some reason...I am Day Walker.
--

Truly this is the land of mystery.

Truly this is the world of wonder.

Let's go for another round with 2 episodes that happened to me at my grandma's house. I even drew a map to be able to explain better where I was those 2 times.
maison1.jpg

1- For the first story, I was placed at the number 1. I was like 10 years old or something. Back in the day, I was living in the house with only my grandmother and my cousine, who was around my age, just 3 months older.

I was playing with some LEGO facing that corner of bedroom A, the door was open when i heard a little girl voice behind me asking: "what are you doing?". I of course assumed it was my cousine, and went on to explain what i was trying to do with the bricks, but didn't bother to turn around. We chatted a bit, but then she asked me: "how old are you?". It was a very strange question, since we were the same age and of course she knew it well, and so I told her. And then she continues: "and what's your name?". On that one, I turned around, and there was noone to be seen. From that point, I had view of the whole corridor…

I thought my cousine was playing with me and ran or hid in one of the rooms. I went quickly outside and saw the cousine at the end of the backyard. Went to them and asked if she had been Inside, but my grandma assured me they had both been there for a while already…

Not sure what to think of that…

2- For the second story, it happened in the same house, but on the point 2. I was already in college and was spending my vacations at the grandmas house. Grandparents were sleeping in bedroom C, parents in bedroom B, and I was using the bedroom A.

I was coming back home a bit late and my grandparents go to sleep quite early, so i entered the house quietly and didn't turn on the light in the corridor, because my grandparents leave their door half open and i didn't want to disturb their sleep with light. When was almost in front of their door, I stumbled against Something… in the darkness, I could see a human figure just in front of me. I thought for a sec that it was my grandma going to the toilet and didn't turn on the lights either. I apologized with low voice, but no answer back… Then I wondered if it could be a thief, and i ran back 2 steps to turn the light on, but there was noone to be seen. The corridor is barely wider than a door, and there is no furniture or nothing one could hit in the way. I checked the WC, the bathroom and my bedroom. Then knockked on my parents door, since i saw there was still light under the door. They were already in bed, but were reading. I asked if they noticed something strange since I just hit somebody in the corridor, like a black vulture.

My mother answered really calmly: oh, that might be because I was at the graveyard this afternoon and someone came along, you shouldn't worry much (plenty of weird shit happened to my mother during the years, she doesnt talk much about it though).

Some people in the village say that my grand-aunt was a witch and my mother inherited her double vision, but well, stories...

Last edited:
Let's go for another round with 2 episodes that happened to me at my grandma's house. I even drew a map to be able to explain better where I was those 2 times.
View attachment 393271

1- For the first story, I was placed at the number 1. I was like 10 years old or something. Back in the day, I was living in the house with only my grandmother and my cousine, who was around my age, just 3 months older.

I was playing with some LEGO facing that corner of bedroom A, the door was open when i heard a little girl voice behind me asking: "what are you doing?". I of course assumed it was my cousine, and went on to explain what i was trying to do with the bricks, but didn't bother to turn around. We chatted a bit, but then she asked me: "how old are you?". It was a very strange question, since we were the same age and of course she knew it well, and so I told her. And then she continues: "and what's your name?". On that one, I turned around, and there was noone to be seen. From that point, I had view of the whole corridor…

I thought my cousine was playing with me and ran or hid in one of the rooms. I went quickly outside and saw the cousine at the end of the backyard. Went to them and asked if she had been Inside, but my grandma assured me they had both been there for a while already…

2- For the second story, it happened in the same house, but on the point 2. I was already in college and was spending my vacations at the grandmas house. Grandparents were sleeping in bedroom C, parents in bedroom B, and I was using the bedroom A.

I was coming back home a bit late and my grandparents go to sleep quite early, so i entered the house quietly and didn't turn on the light in the corridor, because my grandparents leave their door half open and i didn't want to disturb their sleep with light. When was almost in front of their door, I stumbled against Something… in the darkness, I could see a human figure just in front of me. I thought for a sec that it was my grandma going to the toilet and didn't turn on the lights either. I apologized with low voice, but no answer back… Then I wondered if it could be a thief, and i ran back 2 steps to turn the light on, but there was noone to be seen. The corridor is barely wider than a door, and there is no furniture or nothing one could hit in the way. I checked the WC, the bathroom and my bedroom. Then knockked on my parents door, since i saw there was still light under the door. They were already in bed, but were reading. I asked if they noticed something strange since I just hit somebody in the corridor, like a black vulture.

My mother answered really calmly: oh, that might be because I was at the graveyard this afternoon and someone came along, you shouldn't worry much (plenty of weird shit happened to my mother during the years, she doesnt talk much about it thought).

Some people in the village say that my grand-aunt was a witch and my mother inherited her double vision, but well, stories...

I appreciate the drawings, they were helpful! Was your mom serious when she made the graveyard comment?

And was the corridor too long for your cousin to have ran through quickly before you looked?

I met a girl in college. We both had serious Deja Vu upon meeting. Like we stared smiling at each other but also confused. We were in the commons area and she asked me about my brother. I asked her about her sister. We had never met but we knew each other. She was from upstate. She kept saying “I know you, we have been together before”. I knew her too....I could see her in flashes of memories. I remembered her smell. She knew I liked old school pin ball and Pearl Jam. I knew she liked Sushi but not wasabi. It was weird as fuck. Then we actually did date for a few months before she died of a freak brain aneurism. Funny thing is I knew the whole time we dated, it was fun but wouldn’t last long....like almost totally fell in love but never could.....if that makes sense.

If you liked this story you may enjoy:

Hancock

The Adjustment Bureau

I appreciate the drawings, they were helpful! Was your mom serious when she made the graveyard commentcomment?

And was the corridor too long for your cousin to have ran through quickly before you looked?

My mother doesn't talk much about those things, but she doesn't joke about it either. She's not even a religious person, but several épisodes would hint that she sees things most people don't and hears things that she isn't supposed to. But well, I don't expect anyone to believe it. I have a hard time knowing what to think about several episodes I experienced myself.

The corridor isn't very long, but she would have to run to go out before me noticing, and I for sure would have heard her or anyone else running. And when I went outside (i didn't run), grandma and cousine were really at the rear end of the garden (we lived countryside). She would have to teleport to get there without one noticing.

I don’t tell too many people this one.

Back in 2012 I was on vacation in Waikiki with my wife. I fell asleep at the beach and had a very vivid dream where I’m sitting on the same beach and the sun is setting. A girl(maybe 18 or 19 years old) walks up to me with two guys similar in age(insert brazzers meme here). The girl says to me “hey Dad. We’re just going to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.” I don’t respond but I do notice that the two guys are identical to each other. As they’re walking away one of the guys asks me “need anything, Dad?” And then I woke up.

This was 2012. My wife and I had no children at the time.

2018 I’m the proud dad to a little girl and identical twin boys.

I'm
Shook

Eh something of nothing but also something me and my mate talk about all the time and think it was weird as fuck

There was some stupid radio competition to win a couple grand in which you had to phone up, give an embarrassing story and then the listeners would vote as to who's story was worst, that's not the important part

Anyway my mate phones up, gets through all the behind the scenes bullshit and the on air DJ starts introducing him
Just as he's about to go on air, my mate bottles it and puts the phone down,
So the station starts calling him like mad
And he's saying 'fuckkkk this'

Next thing.. my phone starts ringing.. and I'm like.. the fuck?
So I answer it and they said, is this 'insert names' friend?? Can you come on air and just make something up quick we're stalling here

I'm like.. sure yeah.. how the fuck did you get my number?
They wouldn't answer me

And FTR this is like 2005 before all the social media days where everyone's linked
I'm sure the phone I answered on was a damn Nokia 3210 or some shit

One night I was lying in bed with my cat when the bedroom door closed by itself. It was wide open and then it closed. Slowly. Everthing was dark, I was going to sleep and then this happens. Man!!! I didn't like that shit!!! What made me even more apprehensive was to see that my cat was nervous too. I turned the lights on and got up to inspect my place, I even looked inside the closets. Checked the balcony and so on. I looked everywhere and went back to bed trying to convince myself it was probably some burst of wind coming from somewhere or some shit like that. Not fun.

For some of you that have posted... the government is coming for you.

I dont know if the timing had anything to do with this, but during one of the hardest times of my life, after my cousin was killed 15 years. I was in bed and noticed a green dot on my ceiling and it grew into this kaleidiscope design that covered my whole ceiling, my bed was shaking as if we were in a massive earthquake, i mean my bed was jumping up and down. I got up and checked on everyone else, they were all asleep and there were no signs of anything like that in the house. I then went back to my bed and it started shaking again, this time i went to the floor and looked under my bed and there was nothing, so i prayed and the lights went away and the bed stopped shaking. I asked everyone in my house the next day if they felt anything, they all said no and looked at me puzzled.
I told my grandmother what had happened and she grabbed my arm and asked if i prayed, i said yes, she said that was the devil trying to claim you
I know this sounds like bull shit, and also i wasnt drinking and i dont do drugs
also i live in michigan, i dont think i ever experienced an earthquake

I am from Brazil, and that's not common, but I remember a girl whose mother always claimed that predicted someone's death when she dreamed about losing a tooth. Weird huh?
By any chance could the girl probably be a Filipina? Anyway what bothers me is that this is so prevalent in the Philippines but it's almost not known in other countries. Is it in the food we it? is it the women? Is it manny pacquiao? I don't know man.

View attachment 393271

My mother answered really calmly: oh, that might be because I was at the graveyard this afternoon and someone came along, you shouldn't worry much (plenty of weird shit happened to my mother during the years, she doesnt talk much about it though).

To quote Mike Goldberg, "chills, bro." Seriously. I shouldn't read this thread so soon before going to sleep...

I'm currently having an awesome ongoing conversation with the Yaldabaoth entity.

He told me his name was Heylel.

Isaiah 14:12
HEB: נָפַ֥לְתָּ מִשָּׁמַ֖יִם הֵילֵ֣ל בֶּן־ שָׁ֑חַר
NAS: from heaven, O star of the morning, son
KJV: from heaven, O Lucifer, son
INT: have fallen heaven star son of the dawn

well here it goes
as some of you may know my fiancee passed away on April 1st, and for many obvious and some not so obvious reasons i needed to move, couldnt and didnt want to be in that house, in our bedroom sleeping in our bed any more. first week i spelt at my dads house, a friends house 1 night, and 2 nights ina hotel when my mom came up to see me. then iw ent back.
first few nightsa alone there were surreal, to say the least but ig ot used to it after a while, and even up to the end i almsot didnt want to leavbe i wanted to still be as close to ehr asw possible. i kjeopt looking for signs, and it never happened. then one day i came home from work and the basement door waqs opened. like i went down there maybe 4 times a year to start furnace or fix a breaker occassionally. ands each time i did the cats would all tryto get down there and bug out. i get home this day though, tis wide open. like deadbolt undone, door ajar, and cats paying no mind to it, which may have been weiresdt part. so i barricaded it shut and it stayed that way till i moved out alst week.
another day i got home after being away for the weekend, like maybe 1 month ago, and went to take a shower, and went for scale to weight myself like always before shower. anyway i picked ity up and did a double tke and started asking out loud if she was there, the battery cover had returned. now this may not seem like a big deal but this thing dissapeared months ago, and was a runnign joke between the two of us. i am 100% sure that this was a sign, every single time i showered i would weight myself anfd have to take 1 battery out and put it back in to restart it every time, its a crappy scale. so i KNOW like i KNOW KNOW KNWO that battery cover had been missing forever, and seeing it back on scale tripped me out pretty bad. i asked the other person with akey, my landlord, if they were there and they were actually out of state too that weekend. literally still cant figure this out other than paranormal shit.
one other thing happened, i had a few dreams of her and one of them she was working as a hair dresser for soem reason, and the next day i found the hair cutting thing she used to put on me when she shaved my head balled up and also on bathroom flkoor. hadnt seen this thing in forever as well, only possiblity i can think of if it wasnt her was cats dragged in there from somewher else,. which is a possibliity but this one im on fence about, the batrtery cover tho, fuck that shit.

well here it goes
as some of you may know my fiancee passed away on April 1st, and for many obvious and some not so obvious reasons i needed to move, couldnt and didnt want to be in that house, in our bedroom sleeping in our bed any more. first week i spelt at my dads house, a friends house 1 night, and 2 nights ina hotel when my mom came up to see me. then iw ent back.
first few nightsa alone there were surreal, to say the least but ig ot used to it after a while, and even up to the end i almsot didnt want to leavbe i wanted to still be as close to ehr asw possible. i kjeopt looking for signs, and it never happened. then one day i came home from work and the basement door waqs opened. like i went down there maybe 4 times a year to start furnace or fix a breaker occassionally. ands each time i did the cats would all tryto get down there and bug out. i get home this day though, tis wide open. like deadbolt undone, door ajar, and cats paying no mind to it, which may have been weiresdt part. so i barricaded it shut and it stayed that way till i moved out alst week.
another day i got home after being away for the weekend, like maybe 1 month ago, and went to take a shower, and went for scale to weight myself like always before shower. anyway i picked ity up and did a double tke and started asking out loud if she was there, the battery cover had returned. now this may not seem like a big deal but this thing dissapeared months ago, and was a runnign joke between the two of us. i am 100% sure that this was a sign, every single time i showered i would weight myself anfd have to take 1 battery out and put it back in to restart it every time, its a crappy scale. so i KNOW like i KNOW KNOW KNWO that battery cover had been missing forever, and seeing it back on scale tripped me out pretty bad. i asked the other person with akey, my landlord, if they were there and they were actually out of state too that weekend. literally still cant figure this out other than paranormal shit.
one other thing happened, i had a few dreams of her and one of them she was working as a hair dresser for soem reason, and the next day i found the hair cutting thing she used to put on me when she shaved my head balled up and also on bathroom flkoor. hadnt seen this thing in forever as well, only possiblity i can think of if it wasnt her was cats dragged in there from somewher else,. which is a possibliity but this one im on fence about, the batrtery cover tho, fuck that shit.
sad to hear about your fiancee passing. my condolences

View attachment 393271

THIS !!!!!!!!

I don’t tell too many people this one.

Back in 2012 I was on vacation in Waikiki with my wife. I fell asleep at the beach and had a very vivid dream where I’m sitting on the same beach and the sun is setting. A girl(maybe 18 or 19 years old) walks up to me with two guys similar in age(insert brazzers meme here). The girl says to me “hey Dad. We’re just going to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.” I don’t respond but I do notice that the two guys are identical to each other. As they’re walking away one of the guys asks me “need anything, Dad?” And then I woke up.

This was 2012. My wife and I had no children at the time.

2018 I’m the proud dad to a little girl and identical twin boys.

AND THIS !!!!!!!

I have a story similar to that. I call it the golden Child that should not be but IS.

@D3THRONED

He posts in the Temple of the Dog too.

If you check my Spooking thread near the current end you can figure out who it is. SHHHHHHHHHH.

Another round, this time at the other grandma's house.

And again a little map of the situation:

maison2.jpg
It's a really old house, except for the bathroom that was added "recently". We have a storage with a little room, where at some point, the aunt of my grandma was sleeping, when she got too old to live alone. She wasn' a very agreeable person overall, she didn't like us much as kids since were noisy, and we would sometimes go bother her for fun (yes, we were annoying kids with people we didn't like). At some point the old lady died and we took over her old bedroom, that we started using to play, store toys, comics, or other stuff of ours.

I was in my mid teen years at that time. We were 4 people in the house at that moment: me, two cousines of mine and another girl that lived in the neighbourhood. My grandma arrived a bit later, but still in time to presence part of the story.

It was around 4-5 pm. I was in the kitchen with the younger cousine reading comics while having chocolate milk. The older cousine was cutting her friend's hair in the bathroom. Back then, my older cousine was having a "bitch phase". She would just flip out sometimes and do stupid stuff out of nowhere, like slapping her younger sister for no reason, throw in the air a puzzle we were doing, or drop milk on the head of someone…

At some point, I went to pick up another comic in the old room, and when I entered, everything was upside down, like if a tornado had been there. The comics were scattered all around.
I of course suspected the older cousine, since it's something she would do and surprise noone, so I went to her in the bathroom and yelled at her… but she looked at me with surprise, said she didn't leave the bathroom since she was cutting the other girl's hair, and her friend confirmed she hadn't left the room.

From the position I was, I would have seen her, but since I wasn't paying attention, I still thought it was her. Whatever, we'll drop the subject, put the things in place and go on.

A few minutes later (five ?), the younger cousine also goes to the old room to switch his comic book… but the books are again scattered everywhere.
At that point, I was pretty sure noone had entered the storage meanwhile. Did I forget to put the books back in place? I was pretty sure I had put everything in place again though.

We clean the place again, make nice piles with the books and go out again to the kitchen and start talking about it. Meanwhile, the 2 girls that were listening to us come out of the bathroom to see what's going on. We explain the case and open the door again and we see that everything is scattered AGAIN. (The door of the storage won't stay open, unless one blocks it).
Could it be some weird wind? There is a window in the storage, but it doesn't open, but the house is so old that it could come through the roof.

We put the comics again neatly in a pile but this time with a heavy bucket over it. And out again.
Meanwhile, the grandma arrives and we tell her the story. She takes it as a joke or some game we're playing. We make her enter the old room to explain it better to her, and everything is scattered AGAIN, and the bucket is on the same place, but the comics were all over the place. It was a very short time again since we were in there. My grandma wasn't impressed of course, since she just arrived, but at that point, we youngsters were wondering if it was the ghost of the old aunt.

We kept the grandma with us, made the piles again, put the heavy bucket again, and out to the kitchen once more. We tried to listen in silence to notice any sound that would indicate if it could be some crazy wind or anything. After not even 2 minutes (girls are very impatient) we opened the storage door and same scenario: comics all over the place, bucket on the same spot, but with nothing beneath it.

At that point, the grandma was pretty shocked. She realized it wasn't a stupid game. She said something like "leave the kids alone, old woman" and went to her bedroom, where she took some paper from a box and started praying. We others, tried to continue the expériences with the "ghost", but at that point, it never happened again… at least that way.

My cousines told me later that they were talking about that episode in the storage and mentioned the "old hag", and when they did, a matrass that was against the wall (in red in the little map) fell down. They would put it back against the wall and call for the old hag and the matrass would tip over again. It supposedly happened like 3-4 times in a row, but I wasn't there. So this last part is just a "one told me" story.

I was in grade school, studying late at night. It's already past 12am and my dad still hasn't gotten home from my uncle's birthday party. Went to sleep, and out of nowhere, I dreamed about my dad getting shot by a gun.

Woke up the next morning, and my dad still hasn't arrived. Went to school and took my exam.
The teacher called my attention, and said my mom was waiting at the lobby.
Saw my mom crying, and told me the news that my dad got shot that night.

Back