OMG I ****** up real real bad

It's simple, you have to get a gun and wait for the owner to come retrieve the cameras or whatever with them. When he arrives, you either shoot him and destroy the camera, or hold him at gunpoint and demand he turn over the footage.
This.
Or blow him. He won't tell anybody about the jerkin it after that.

Oh my god
This is the best thing I’ve read here in years

This is a momentous time in history. We can now update regularly used phrases.

Does a sherdogger fap in the woods? (shall replace Does a bear shit in the woods?)

If a sherdogger faps in the woods and there are no trail cams to record him, did he actually cum? (shall replace If a tree falls in the woods . . .)

Trails cams or work. (shall replace Pics or work.)

So now I will use this instead of 'If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound??'

This is a momentous time in history. We can now update regularly used phrases.

Does a sherdogger fap in the woods? (shall replace Does a bear shit in the woods?)

If a sherdogger faps in the woods and there are no trail cams to record him, did he actually cum? (shall replace If a tree falls in the woods . . .)

Trails cams or work. (shall replace Pics or work.)

ahem

He left out the part where he was singing What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong.

Those trees of green got him all riled up.

Dude you're suppose to check for cameras in the woods BEFORE you whip it out. Do you not give a quick check for TP when sit down to take a dump either? Barbarian.

Dude you're suppose to check for cameras in the woods BEFORE you whip it out. Do you not give a quick check for TP when sit down to take a dump either? Barbarian.

TS pulled a DNCWFTC/FI

This is gold. I thought we had a relatable story because I recently jerked off, off my back deck at my new house that's surrounded by woods. But you win.

Back