NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Well done for knowing your athletics, most people don't know that White people/Asians are always the strongest as far as cream of the crop, i always cringe when people say black dudes are the strongest, we get it, you are good at certain sports, but you are not good at strength and swimming etc. I looked at the worlds strongest man list and I don't think there wasn't one black dude in the list out of the 50 years its been running (at the highest level, there may have been 1 or 2, but it was such an obvious pattern i got bored) every time its a white or asian, and occassionally a mexican looking dude. I only found this info out because a dude was mad racist and claiming blacks are best at everything, so thanks to him i learned what my own race is really good at :) Now i know why we have dudes like khabib and GSP dominating everyone. Too strong for you boys

I wonder if this is just due to the fact that black people just don't do powerlifting? Black people are also severely underrepresented in hockey, but not because they don't have the physical attributes needed.

I looked into the research, and black people on average have much higher proportion of IIa and IIb muscle fibers as well as just more muscle. At least in one study of sedentary males:
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...n-sedentary-Black-and-Caucasian-Americans.pdf

I think the sample size might have been a bit low though.

Personally I'm talking about mostly guys 205 and up. Obviously the smaller guys in MMA are more athletic as they were never going to excel at other sports anyway so this was their only Avenue to being a professional using their physical attributes.

155-185 is probably the range where you find athletes best suited for most sports.

I wonder if this is just due to the fact that black people just don't do powerlifting? Black people are also severely underrepresented in hockey, but not because they don't have the physical attributes needed.

I looked into the research, and black people on average have much higher proportion of IIa and IIb muscle fibers as well as just more muscle. At least in one study of sedentary males:
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...n-sedentary-Black-and-Caucasian-Americans.pdf

I think the sample size might have been a bit low though.

No, it's nothing to do with circumstances like that, black people typically don't have the joints for it, also something about just outout at heavy heavy level, they are bad at swimming too, thicker skeletal frame I think

Btw even. Top athlete David goggins talked about this on Rogan, it's all pretty well known. Black men only make up 1% of the navy seals while being 7% of the population, David goggins had to try 3 times to get in to th3 seals, kept failing the swimming part, he said he had a disadvantage because he's black and they struggle with swimming and certain activities like that.

As far as weight lifting goes, it's all white and Chinese, I'm telling you right now I'm sure there is a black dude dying to become the world's strongest man, who wouldn't want to be, it's just hard at the highest levels. Just like you won't see those super strongmen from Iceland being the best 100m sprinter anytime soon.

Last edited:
of course I know that How many other elite nba players have their been from greece? How many from nigeria? that was my point. Lebron James is a star due to his ball skills and IQ not just his athleticism.
And how many Africans have the means and opportunity to try out for the NBA or the NFL lol? Take Francis Ngannou for example, the fact that came into MMA was nothing short of a miracle.

PANEL OF AMERICAN EXPERTS judging sports. GOTCHA.

With the top sport with deepest athletic pool that america sucks balls at, at the bottom 10/10 on list. GOTCHA :D

I am not american, first of all. I am merely trying to add a bit of objectivity and method to this ridiculous debate. Instead of fighting about it with unfounded, uneducated opinions, see what experts say. I think that makes the most sense. Feel free to cite your own sources.

I am not american, first of all. I am merely trying to add a bit of objectivity and method to this ridiculous debate. Instead of fighting about it with unfounded, uneducated opinions, see what experts say. I think that makes the most sense. Feel free to cite your own sources.

There is nothing remotely expert or objective about that ESPN test. Its arbitrary, subjective nonsense.

No, it's nothing to do with circumstances like that, black people typically don't have the joints for it, also something about just outout at heavy heavy level, they are bad at swimming too, thicker skeletal frame I think

Btw even. Top athlete David goggins talked about this on Rogan, it's all pretty well known. Black men only make up 1% of the navy seals while being 7% of the population, David goggins had to try 3 times to get in to th3 seals, kept failing the swimming part, he said he had a disadvantage because he's black and they struggle with swimming and certain activities like that.

As far as weight lifting goes, it's all white and Chinese, I'm telling you right now I'm sure there is a black dude dying to become the world's strongest man, who wouldn't want to be, it's just hard at the highest levels. Just like you won't see those super strongmen from Iceland being the best 100m sprinter anytime soon.

Just remember, correlation does not imply causation. If black people "don't have the joints for it" then I would like to see the research on that. You can't just say something like that without proving if it is true.

also, why would something being hard be any deterrent to black athletes? Black athletes dominate boxing, football, etc.--are you saying they aren't also difficult?

I am just trying to be more objective here. Just like hockey, lack of black athletes in powerlifting doesn't mean anything on it's own, right?

Note: I don't use "african-american" because I am not american. I can do that though if most people on here are american... I don't want to offend anyone.

And how many Africans have the means and opportunity to try out for the NBA or the NFL lol? Take Francis Ngannou for example, the fact that came into MMA was nothing short of a miracle.

You're just moving the goal posts at this point at first it was there are amazing freak athletes everywhere now it's well there probably are but we'll never know if they exist or not

Heres a source that carries about as much weight as ESPN (none) it has MMA as the second most difficult sport in the world and football/soccer at 7th place and basketball at 8th place

https://www.totalsportek.com/list/most-difficult-sports-in-the-world/

Basically its just all biases when it comes to this shit. YOu could tell the best sprinters in the world and they could look bad in with an MMA guy doing MMA activities, they would crumble.. its all apples and oranges IMO.

You're just moving the goal posts at this point at first it was there are amazing freak athletes everywhere now it's well there probably are but we'll never know if they exist or not

That;s because hes bias does not come from an objective take on sports, athletes, what people are actually doing in those sports, hes bias comes from black people only. Just read every thread hes in about NFL etc, it all comes back to black people. Hence why its no surprise he is here claiming that africa has some untapped goldmine of freak athletes.

The thing is im yet to see a qb, wr, rb play both sides of the field defence and offence for 2 40 min spurts.

Theres guys sitting at 260 lbs in rugby playing under this sort of fatigue as we speak.in league the offence have 5 downs and then a punt which can be finished in under a minute 30..an nfl drive with timeouts and huddles can exceed 10 minutes easily and after the 4th down offences can go and sit down for a breather while defence takes overs.

Neither rugby union or rugby league are afforded this oppurtunity.

They don't play both sides of the field because the rules allow them not to and you don't want your star injured playing the other side

Heres a source that carries about as much weight as ESPN (none) it has MMA as the second most difficult sport in the world and football/soccer at 7th place and basketball at 8th place

https://www.totalsportek.com/list/most-difficult-sports-in-the-world/

Basically its just all biases when it comes to this shit. YOu could tell the best sprinters in the world and they could look bad in with an MMA guy doing MMA activities, they would crumble.. its all apples and oranges IMO.

The ESPN was not just one (uneducated) person's opinion--as this one is. It was conducted by a panel of experts, including several scientists. I am not sure why they would be considered more biased than the average sherdog who surely doesn't have a PHd in kinesthetics or whatever. not to mention that when you have several people rate something, it lessens the effect of bias generally. But I agree that the ESPN study was not perfect.

I'm sure football has some top athletes and a lot of individual plays that required great athleticism but overall these things are so far behind the NFL. You're talking about actual verified genetic freaks born with explosive speed, strength, agility, jumping and comparing them to guys who are good at kicking a ball and have built conditioning to jog for a while. Debate which sport requires the most skill or coordination or whatever but it's not even close when it comes to athletic ability.

Just remember, correlation does not imply causation. If black people "don't have the joints for it" then I would like to see the research on that. You can't just say something like that without proving if it is true.

also, why would something being hard be any deterrent to black athletes? Black athletes dominate boxing, football, etc.--are you saying they aren't also difficult?

I am just trying to be more objective here. Just like hockey, lack of black athletes in powerlifting doesn't mean anything on it's own, right?

Note: I don't use "african-american" because I am not american. I can do that though if most people on here are american... I don't want to offend anyone.

There is actual research that shows this, absolutely. Like real hard scientific data, but I am out on my phone and didn't expect to have to prove it.. Data that talks about muscle, joints, everything. From maximum load based on the frame of the race vs other races, theres different data. Most people that already know about the strongest men in the world, tend to have heard this data and they have asked that question before. As i said, even a random black navy seal that runs 100 plus mile races on Rogans podcast, even acknowledges this.. The swimming thing is a pure fact, its almost all white dudes, and the same with weightlifting, look into it, its interesting to see the differences in all the races.

Most 'black' people, aren't actually good runners, as 'black' people is way too broad of a term, but some black people out of specific small corners of africa, came from tribes that have tremendous long distance running, and another place created alot of sprinters.. similarly, theres certain white european villages and small locations etc that have the strongest men in the world by far, just go and google them and take a look at them, no surprise. THey are build to withstand incredibly amounts of weight, if you don't hav ea certain frame and muscle compsition for it, it is simply not possible. Maybe ill try and get some links later, I am just walking outside right now, hence all the spelling mistakes :)

Yawn. Another feminine EuroGuy.

Feel free to cite research that fits your criteria. Because this whole discussion is a bunch of idiots speaking on things they have no idea about.

I already pointed out several reasons why that test is dumb and not in any way scientific earlier.

Heres a few examples...

Football scores 8.63 for strength, wrestling 8.38, rugby, a sport thats pretty much a mix of football and wrestling played almost exclusively by heavyweights (and which also just so happens to be the only one of the three sports that isnt popular in America) gets 7.00, lower than hockey, boxing and rodeo, and barely above water polo. Now.....do YOU believe the Washington Capitals are stronger than the New Zealand All Blacks?

The moving onto speed. American Football gets 7.13 while of course football for non Americans (rugby) gets a measly 5.88 for some reason. Meanwhile hockey gets 7.75, boxing 6.38, water polo 5.38, cycling 5.13 etc.....because apparently "speed" is the same thing whether its in the form of running, skating, punching, swimming or riding a bike.

Whats that at #5? "martial arts" eh? sounds pretty tough. Not sure whether they're talking about karate, wing chun, kung fu or fucking origami though, the so called "experts" dont seem too sure either.

Like I said...its arbitrary, biased nonsense and you can bet the experts havent even seen most of the sports they're judging.

There is actual research that shows this, absolutely. Like real hard scientific data, but I am out on my phone and didn't expect to have to prove it.. Data that talks about muscle, joints, everything. From maximum load based on the frame of the race vs other races, theres different data. Most people that already know about the strongest men in the world, tend to have heard this data and they have asked that question before. As i said, even a random black navy seal that runs 100 plus mile races on Rogans podcast, even acknowledges this.. The swimming thing is a pure fact, its almost all white dudes, and the same with weightlifting, look into it, its interesting to see the differences in all the races.

Most 'black' people, aren't actually good runners, as 'black' people is way too broad of a term, but some black people out of specific small corners of africa, came from tribes that have tremendous long distance running, and another place created alot of sprinters.. similarly, theres certain white european villages and small locations etc that have the strongest men in the world by far, just go and google them and take a look at them, no surprise. THey are build to withstand incredibly amounts of weight, if you don't hav ea certain frame and muscle compsition for it, it is simply not possible. Maybe ill try and get some links later, I am just walking outside right now, hence all the spelling mistakes :)

there aren't a lot of black guys doing strongest man competitions or power lifting for the same reason there arent a lot of black american heavyweights doing boxing or mma, because if they are freak athletes with size they are coddled into basketball and football at a young age.

My athletes are better than yours at doing an arbitrary and very specific kind of exercices!

Anyone remember that UFC documentary where Forrest, Rashad, Gonzaga and Stann visited a military base? They watched some guys do an obstacle course (including a fireman's carry with a real person) and didn't even want to try it. However, it required very specific skills and movements. I'm sure most any MMA guy could do very well on the course with some practice.

It's like taking various elite athletes and have them compete in the American Ninja Warrior with zero practice. Gymnasts would have the biggest edge due to their training/sport, but overall the athletes wouldn't do well.

Back