2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
wc bracket.png

If you don't care about the World Cup, I fully expect you to come into this thread and yell about how much you don't care about it. I'm not giving you the poll option of "Not watching".

There is stuff about the World Cup in the Sports Bar, but...I'm not much for that sub, personally.

I've been told that I should root for Colombia or Peru because they haven't won. I've also been told that we're probably going to get another Germany/Brazil type of final, but we'll see. I put Russia as the first choice solely because they were the home team.

Show me what you got.

I was really pumped for soccer for the first time ever last time when the US team was doing well but with them not qualifying, I don't really have a horse in the race. My background is total mutt American so I can't just say oh I'll root for Russia because I am a 1/4 Russian.

Still I may tune into some of it if I have nothing better to do. We'll see.

adidas-germany-560.jpg

Japan FTW.
They should let NK in just for the fuck of it.

I was excited to finally be in a 1st world country to watch a world cup for a change, but i live in texas and half the games are like 3am. great.

I think germany/brazil will take it up itd be fun to see colombia do well.

I'm mostly British so I gotta support England. But when they go down in flames, my mum's German so I can switch to Die Mannschaft

I lucked out in my office World Cup draw and got both Germany and Spain, so if either of them win I get like $120. So Spain's my third team. Hopefully they don't implode now with dat manager situation

Two girls, one Cup.

I'm rooting for Ital--oh shit sorry I forgot.

Group D and F looks like the thoughest ones.

I hope Spain win it, but I am not confident.

England, but will switch to Argentina when we inevitably go out in the quarters.

Rooting for Mexico cause Mexican but we have virtually no chance of winning the cup, so I'm rooting for Germany to win because I like how they play and because I don't like Neymar.

Hard to picture a team other than Germany/Brazil winning this one. I've seen the hype around Belgium and France and even Portugal, with CR7 and being the Euro winners, but I just don't think they have enough to win it.

All you people saying youre rooting for two teams are queers

Can't wait for this year's crop of soccer hotties.

And England.

Denmark, once they get eliminated then Russia, then Switzerland, then Uruguay, and finally Brazil at the end, lol

Back