Do you think Jennifer Connelly is a top 2 or 3 all-time most beautiful actress?

She was always one of my top10.

In her prime she was a perfect 10 imo. Not everyone's cup of tea but she has a classic, timeless beauty that few women can match.

WAYYYYYY Hotter chicks these days, they make them better these days.
0DucOdW.jpg
lhENIDF.jpg
Super plastic and generic looking.

She was stunning in Labyrinth, even if you wouldn't call her "hot" back then. And she was absolutely sizzling by the time she did The Hot Spot and Career Opportunities. So she had about 20 years when she was smoking hot or at least beautiful. She's GOAT-level, IMHO.
Most women drop off HARD by their mid 30's. She stayed hot for a ridiculously long time.

She was stunning in her prime but she had sort of a short prime I find, she became way too thin as soon as she got famous in Hollywood.

Prime Jennifer Connelly with perfect natural big boobs she was very generous to display was a perfect 10.

Modern day version is way too skinny.

Virginia Madsen also from The Hot Spot, I think, was also super fine.

To me, she absolutely is. From about 1993 to 2003, she was drop-dead gorgeous, more stunning than almost any other actress I can think of, ever. I say top 2 or 3 because saying "one of the most beautiful women of all time" could mean a list of 10 to 30 women, which is too many for me. Here's a video of her in 2002 for those who need to be reminded. What do you guys think, anybody else rank her as high as I do?

Agreed. Especially the double side dildo scene in Requiem woooooooo

She was stunning in Labyrinth, even if you wouldn't call her "hot" back then. And she was absolutely sizzling by the time she did The Hot Spot and Career Opportunities. So she had about 20 years when she was smoking hot or at least beautiful. She's GOAT-level, IMHO.
Wasn't she a kid in Labyrinth???

Wasn't she a kid in Labyrinth???
She was underage but not prepubescent. That's why I said she looked beautiful but not hot. She wasn't hot until around The Hot Spot like I said earlier. That was when her prime started, going on until around Requiem For a Dream, and then she was still very beautiful for 6 or 7 years after that.

She’s undoubtedly beautiful, but I couldn’t find room for her in my top 3. She’s no Christina Hendricks...

Jennifer Connelly - Hollywood Actress
[0-1]

Loss (45.1%) - Sofia Vergara - Jan 18
[6-3]

Win (57.1%) - Ana Cheri - Oct 17
Loss (47.0%) - Kate Beckinsale - Sep 17
Win (60.9%) - Michelle Keegan - July 17
Loss (48.8%) - Jennifer Love Hewitt - Jun 17
Win (58.0%) - Scarlet Johansson - Jun 17
Win (66.5%) - Cindy Crawford - Jun 17
Loss (44.4%) - Monica Belucci - Feb 17
Win (63.3%) - Krista Allen - Feb 17
Win (59.1%) - Stacy Kiebler - Jan 17
Connelly__Hot_Spot__001(1).gif

jennifer-connelly-quotthe-hot-spotquot-gifs-x-7-3.gif

jennifer-connelly-quotthe-hot-spotquot-gifs-x-7-2.gif
Connelly__Hot_Spot__006(1).gif
Connelly__Career_013.gif
giphy.gif
JenniferConnelly3.jpg
Jennifer_Connelly_090.jpg

jennifer-connelly-s900x1202-447515-750.jpg

jennifer-connelly-s1273x1920-447514-750.jpg

No doubt she's hot, but are those pancake butt photos supposed to be in her favor? o_O

Back