Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, bear with me here, liberal people on the far left that cant stand election results reach for some sort of blame. The powers that be in the U.K. Did not like the vote and would love to peddle any story to try and nullify it

This would make more sense if the powers that be in the UK weren't conservatives.

It's scary that Trump is the type of guy that will do anything to get ahead. He already made comments about Hillary coming to take your guns if she wins and that maybe it wouldn't be so easy. Paraphrasing since I don't remember the exact quote.
He also said that if he lost, the election was rigged.
Really deserving of power, that guy

...he always knows and has for a year that there is zero evidence of what the special council is supposed to be investigating. It's a witch hunt and I am certain Mueller wants to be fired because he has nothing and if he ends the investigation, he's going to have to account for a lot of things and won't be able to hide things like Mike Flynn's 302s being altered to force a guilty plea among others.
You could literally make millions of dollars if you could provide anything to back this up. Call Fox News bro. I'll watch.

Reminder: Hillary and her entire senior staff committed perjury, mishandled classified information and obstructed justice. That's a fact. And they were all given immunity by Obama's FBI/DOJ.

You really think that they couldn't send a dozen of dozens of Republican lawyers to dig up stuff from 10 years ago on Hillary's team? Really? Mueller is supposed to be investigating bs Russia collusion which was designed to distract from real collusion like 100+ MSM reporters colluding with Hillary's campaign to the point of giving her the debate questions.
It amazes me there are humans with similar cranial capacity to my own that think it's the right move, of all the moves in an infinite universe, to parrot this orange sociopathic space cadet. This post is the half retarded cousin of a Trump tweet.

thinking-face_1f914.png

!!!

Guilianni is a truly astonishing piece of shit. He knows this shit is see-through, and he doesn't even care. It's like he was literally bought by another man.

Shit's about to get insane.

Not a good look for Giuliani and Trump. Taken a few steps further, this could seriously damage Trump politically. Thank you for posting.

the former head of the presidents campaign is in jail. Don't let anyone tell you this is normal or not a big deal. It's not normal.

He pled not guilty, to witness tampering. Judge wasn't having it. Off to jail he goes!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...harges-while-awaiting-trial-in-mueller-probe/

So help me understand this. Up to this point he has been charged with tax evasion, and financial fraud.

Basically what they did to Al Capone when they couldn't prove anything in court.

What exactly is the accusation here on witness tampering?

I'm honestly curious. I have not been impressed with what the Trump admin folks have been charged with so far. This seems like perhaps the most serious accusation so far, that 90% of congress isnt also guilty of.

the former head of the presidents campaign is in jail. Don't let anyone tell you this is normal or not a big deal. It's not normal.

Trump said he had nothing to do with his campaign

Fake News

Only.
The.
Best.
People.

So help me understand this. Up to this point he has been charged with tax evasion, and financial fraud.

Basically what they did to Al Capone when they couldn't prove anything in court.

I'm honestly curious. I have not been impressed with what the Trump admin folks have been charged with so far. This seems like perhaps the most serious accusation so far, that 90% of congress isnt also guilty of.

He was reaching out to witnesses to sway their testimony

He was reaching out to witnesses to sway their testimony

Everyone knows that not guilty people who are victims of witch hunts reach out to witnesses to tamper with their testimony. What innocent person hasn't done that?

Not really sure, but I think it could be as simple as violating certain conditions he was given when he was originally indicted. Probably told not to contact certain people involved in his case, and he contacted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back