The metal thread \m/

Ultrahead - Definition:Aggro

I love this album - it was released as a small demo 20 years ago, just found it again on YouTube.

Best tracks IMO - Employed in Texas, 75, Tied to a Broken Chair

Last edited:
And another very small circulation album:

Painface - fleshcraft (singer Anders Colsefni was Slipknot before Corey Talyor if I recall)

Holy fuck - this is a great track - it certainly is metal!
They're pretty solid. Saw the name mentioned on social media, went to YouTube to check them out. Currently among my favorites.

This here is one of the most detailed concept albums I have ever heard. It's based on mankind’s journey through the ages, from the birth of modern man up to our present era, and is set within the timeline of the Hindu Yugas. Includes ideas about extra terrestrial masters, Atlanteans, all sorts of mental stuff.

Been really practicing muted open string downstroke pick attack metal. Been deciding I really like playing metal chords upstroke, it sounds almost better hearing the higher notes first.

But lately I've been digging a vastly underappreciated album I may have mentioned already:
Ozzy's Speak of the Devil.

Brad Gillis is the guitar player here and shreds. He plays the material better than Rhoads, who wasn't particularly interested in doing a Black Sabbath hits tour. Randy died and Gillis briefly replaced him for the record.

Seriously, if you love Ozzy, this record is underappreciated. You'll thank me

went to machine head last friday, last show of the euro tour, here in manchester..
and it was fucking unhinged..

Been on a real Meshuggah tip lately.

Been on a real Meshuggah tip lately.

You should check out The Ophidian Trek if you haven't already. Live concert filmed at one of their gigs in London in 2013 and released in 2014. I like it better than their Alive concert

Metal is dying! I wish 90's were back - the golden age of metal.
They just don't make them like this anymore:

You should check out The Ophidian Trek if you haven't already. Live concert filmed at one of their gigs in London in 2013 and released in 2014. I like it better than their Alive concert

It's funny you should say that, I actually bought it a few weeks back! Incredible album. So heavy. I love their style.

Anyone heard the remix of Megadeth's Killing is my Business that got released today? Just checked it out on Spotify, I was sceptical because Mustaine has fucked up their reissues in the past but they did a pretty good job with this, probably the best sounding version of the album out there.

Been really practicing muted open string downstroke pick attack metal. Been deciding I really like playing metal chords upstroke, it sounds almost better hearing the higher notes first.

But lately I've been digging a vastly underappreciated album I may have mentioned already:
Ozzy's Speak of the Devil.

Brad Gillis is the guitar player here and shreds. He plays the material better than Rhoads, who wasn't particularly interested in doing a Black Sabbath hits tour. Randy died and Gillis briefly replaced him for the record.

Seriously, if you love Ozzy, this record is underappreciated. You'll thank me

None of the guitarists after Rhoads got any due cred until of all ppl Zakk Wylde. My personal fav Ozzy guitarist was Jake E Lee.

What a highly underrated band Truckfighters are. I'm a little sad that the band took an indefinite hiatus. Their debut Gravity X from 2005 is some of the most riffstatic stoner metal I've heard in a long time

Back