The metal thread \m/

Metal from india.

Metal from Africa.

Thrash from indonesia.

Last edited:
"Bark at the Moon" astounded people when it came out.

Been listening to a shitload of Death recently, trying to learn Crystal Mountain on guitar. That fast repeated run during the verses I'm about 80% speed wise on, nearly there. And I can't double tap so i'm all fucked once I get to that point ha ha

A true gem! Try to stay sane after this one:

Love these two albums

Last edited:
Going to see Dimmu Borgir in October, not a huge fan but my bro loves em and needs a partner, anyone seen em?

Going to see Dimmu Borgir in October, not a huge fan but my bro loves em and needs a partner, anyone seen em?
Yeah I've seen them twice. Like them both times, though the keys sound a bit too loud live. Or the guitars too low.

They sounded much better when they played right after Puritanical's release, than years later when I saw them again. They got me into BM in the late 90s

The greatest metal band of our era, if you haven't these guys are a must listen:

The build up starting @ 3:01 into the drop is probably the heaviest thing I've heard in my life.

How did I miss this thread?

R-3391137-1328570607.jpeg.jpg

None of the guitarists after Rhoads got any due cred until of all ppl Zakk Wylde. My personal fav Ozzy guitarist was Jake E Lee.
Jake for me, too. Especially in the phrasing dept.
Zakk is good, and I'm not bashing the dude, but he isn't very creative and he seems to stick to pentatonics a little too much for me.

A force of extraordinary magnitude is sneakily working on their plan to dominate metal.

Best youtube channel I've seen in a long time.

Metal from india.

Metal from Africa.

Thrash from indonesia.

I love seeing Metal from across the world. Especially from Africa.

People often accuse Metal of being "Too white" and it's not unfair, but there are alot of different ethnic groups from every country that listen to and play metal.

Back