Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

and don't know if i just missed it earlier, but grats @Oku on being a mod!

292wgfn.gif

and don't know if i just missed it earlier, but grats @Oku on being a mod!

292wgfn.gif
Yep I'll be helping out the P&M section a bit more now that I'm a Forum Moderator. But thanks though!
3q2nqxh.gif

And welcome back Taeyeon!

Something new indeed. I'm really diggin' the funky beats in this one and awesome MV too.

Reactions: Gio
Did anyone watch the Sousenkyo? Jurina really made an ass of herself didn't she.

Did anyone watch the Sousenkyo? Jurina really made an ass of herself didn't she.
I only watched the ending of the Sousenkyo. Found out a few days later that Jurina criticized Sakura during a performance in which I thought was wrong in her part. Curious how this will play out now since they are in Produce48. Looks like Sakura is now in 5th place in the rankings, while Jurina is in 11th. Wonder if Jurina will go even lower if more Koreans know about that situation.

Oh and I must say, Yamada Noe is quite a character. Her audition performance was my favorite so far. hah

I only watched the ending of the Sousenkyo. Found out a few days later that Jurina criticized Sakura during a performance in which I thought was wrong in her part. Curious how this will play out now since they are in Produce48. Looks like Sakura is now in 5th place in the rankings, while Jurina is in 11th. Wonder if Jurina will go even lower if more Koreans know about that situation.
Jurina was... something during the whole concert. From the opening minute. The first song they were coming down on "hot-air balloons", and during her solo line she started crying and couldn't get her line out. During Chance no Junban she had a breakdown and had to be carried off stage by staff. She came back, but still could barely get her lines out, with her crying and voice cracking. During Heavy Rotation, the part where the center and #2 (traditionally Yuko and Maeda) go back to back and then sing on the same mic, she snatched the mic and sang it by herself (voice breaking and all), much to the confusion Ogino Yuka who had to find another mic. Then finally near the end she told Sakura "dance properly or it'll be the end of AKB". So she managed to piss off Ogiyuka wota, Sakura wota, and just about everyone else. Japanese fans are going wild over it so I doubt this will be the end of it.

But yeah, I've never watched a K-pop show but from what I expect, this will be major drama for the season. I wonder if AKS is going to intervene or something.

Oh, and I forgot the absolute most bizarre part. They made a big deal about this being the first world election because they let in the sister groups from other countries. They did a whole "World Senbatsu" of Koisuru Fortune Cookie, with the center of BNK48 being the center for it. Well she starts speaking in Thai during the MC to introduce herself, and Jurina interrupted her like 4 times just saying "Speak Japanese". Everyone was kinda WTF over that, and the MC ran out of time before she could really say anything.

Oh, and I forgot the absolute most bizarre part. They made a big deal about this being the first world election because they let in the sister groups from other countries. They did a whole "World Senbatsu" of Koisuru Fortune Cookie, with the center of BNK48 being the center for it. Well she starts speaking in Thai during the MC to introduce herself, and Jurina interrupted her like 4 times just saying "Speak Japanese". Everyone was kinda WTF over that, and the MC ran out of time before she could really say anything.
Wow, Jurina is something...

This season should be quite exciting after hearing all about this.

Red Velvet's first Japanese title track is out.

Momoland's new title track for this Summer is here.

The song does have a bit of a similar song structure to Bboom Bboom. I guess you can call this a sequel to that song, but it's still a good and catchy song nonetheless. <{1-69}>

New title track from Apink.(And a new concept change.)

Much bop in this one.<{1-69}>

Momoland's new title track for this Summer is here.

The song does have a bit of a similar song structure to Bboom Bboom. I guess you can call this a sequel to that song, but it's still a good and catchy song nonetheless. <{1-69}>

yeah, they're sticking with what got them so much attention, but it's not a bad strategy and BAAM is nice and catchy too.

like this a lot better than other recent Apink releases.

Red Velvet's first Japanese title track is out.

That video is pure genius from the songwriting, instruments, style, and video.

I'm not sure I have ever heard a song as catchy.

TWICE's first Summer track is here.

And it is indeed catchy.

TWICE's first Summer track is here.

And it is indeed catchy.

as usual TWICE don't let me down. nice summer song with a really catchy chorus.

Twice never let me down. I have a fat order of albums coming on Monday from Synara can't wait. After Square Up disappointment of not getting any Jennie cards I really need some Momoring, Sana and Nayeonie.

I love this one tbh. I didn't like 5 that much but Pink Up wasn't a bad mini. But yeah BEP delivered once again.

Back