TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 10 - 10 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The-Ultimate-Fighter-Undefeated-TUF-27-Miocic-vs-Cormier.jpg

Bryce Mitchell vs. Brad Katona​

Last week’s episode of TUF Undefeated saw a pair of Team Miocic fighters square off in the semi -finals and this week we see two fighters from Team Cormier do the same.

Highly touted prospect Bryce "Thug Nasty" Mitchell will look to guarantee his appearance at the live finale on July 6 in Las Vegas when he meets Canadian — by way of Ireland — Brad Katona, who has been one of the brightest surprises thus far during the season.

Mitchell stands 5-foot-9-inches tall, which will give him a solid three inches towering over Katona, who will definitely have to make up for that size gap during the fight. While Mitchell might be the favorite, don't discount Katona's ability to pull off the upset.

i got the world cup on instead.... on fs1. rather see tuf.

Thug Nasty vs Canadian Clark Kent is a fight I'm hyped for! Can't wait

Bring back Gunther. Again.

War Gunther.

Scrappin time!

<{JustBleed}>

fight of the season so far for sure. both guys are legit.

Super Glue taps out Squirrels.

Both guys are UFC worthy I think. Most competitive fight of the season. Good show.

Great fight. Thought Mitchell would take it but Katona surprised me yet again.

I love the segment when Bryce was talking about squirrels to Allan who probably don't understand one word :D

It's insane that Katona has beaten Phillips and Mitchell when he's been a bantamweight his whole career

I think we that might be one of the best fights seen on TUF - action, drama, momentum shifts, a late finish - it had it all

Was rooting for Katona, glad he won. The guys very competent on his back, sweeping a much bigger guy off him twice. BW is definitely going to get a nice addition to the roster with him. Fight of the season.

He's pretty quick with them subs, good fight though, very close and quite fun.

Katona seems like the latest Canadian prodigy like Rory MacDonald, someone who doesn't necessarily have an A-Game / background in a specific style but absorbs everything quickly and seems really unassuming to boot. He'll have a solid career at 135lbs once he hits the UFC.

I reckon Diamond will be too strong for him in the final but he'll still do well in the promotion afterwards.

Back