STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

I watched Jimmy’s video a little while ago and I have to agree with him quitting. I’ve been playing on my PS4 because it’s so much better for some odd reason than my PC and my PC is much more powerful than the PS4. I’m surprised that Netcode hasn’t been brought up more to Capcom. Hopefully they can work on a patch, because right now it’s the worst netcode probably out of any fighter.

Really? That's strange. Everything should be better on PC, especially input delay.

Really? That's strange. Everything should be better on PC, especially input delay.

Well I saw some people on Twitter saying that the netcode was actually better on the PS4 so that’s why I switched and I could tell a big difference. I hardly ever lag playing you with the exception of the couple of times it happened and it happened on PS4 and PC. But when I play Battle Lounge on my PC it skips all the time and when I play on my PS4 it’s typically pretty smooth. Not sure what the reason or why it’s doing that, but I can tell a difference.

Well I saw some people on Twitter saying that the netcode was actually better on the PS4 so that’s why I switched and I could tell a big difference. I hardly ever lag playing you with the exception of the couple of times it happened and it happened on PS4 and PC. But when I play Battle Lounge on my PC it skips all the time and when I play on my PS4 it’s typically pretty smooth. Not sure what the reason or why it’s doing that, but I can tell a difference.

Did it start getting worse on PC after the release of AE? I know there are some players that blame it on that.

Did it start getting worse on PC after the release of AE? I know there are some players that blame it on that.
It felt like it. Ranked at the very least feels better on PS4; I played some today. I don't know if that's because the netcode works better or if it's just because there's a larger player pool (I'm pretty sure a significant number of PS4 players set their battle settings to PS4 only).

The first time I saw Cammy's air throw, I had the same reaction everyone else did: "What a stupid looking move." I was kinda happy about that because it gave me an excuse to never bother using it. Today though, I played a whole mess of Akumas, and everyone them decided they were going to abuse air fireball. So l went from never having used it to landing like 10 or more.

Overall playing on pad isn't too bad. I'm dropping some things but consistently landing most of my punishes, so I think the switch is already paying off. I also feel like the errors I'm having will get ironed out whereas there were combos that I just could never get reliably on stick, especially when playing nervous.

The Qanba Obsidian is a really good stick. I was surprised that I was still able to pull off Guile's original super motion ( + ) and there's no input leniency in ST.

The Qanba Obsidian is a really good stick. I was surprised that I was still able to pull off Guile's original super motion ( + ) and there's no input leniency in ST.
It's also the best looking stick.

Hey guys, Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. It’ll kick-off around 5-5:30pm. I’ll post a link to the stream.

Quick updates:

Cody Releasing on Monday (1 day early)
New DMC Costumes are in the pipeline
New Stage spotted through mining (a Dojo)
SFV finally has LOOT BOXES! Unbelievable.

I'm gonna give Cody a serious try. An anti-air that's just a button press and a slow moving fireball? Yeah I'm in. I like the idea of frustrating opponents at the end of a round by tossing out a slow moving fireball and just walking up behind it with a super ready.

I'm gonna give Cody a serious try. An anti-air that's just a button press and a slow moving fireball? Yeah I'm in. I like the idea of frustrating opponents at the end of a round by tossing out a slow moving fireball and just walking up behind it with a super ready.

I'll give him a shot for sure. But he's behind Nash at the moment. Really want to learn him, I love his moveset and the way he plays.

unknown.png

Battle Lounge Today starting anywhere from 4-5:00pm. I think I’m also going to purchase the light version of EX-Fighting Layer as well. But SFV will be my main priority.

So far, I’m really loving Cody. He seems like a mix of Bison and Guile. Seems to be + on a lot of things and he has great corner pressure/control. He’s much slower than I’m used to and I find myself doing Ryu things with him, but that’s just muscle memory. I need to work on his Zonk setups because his st.lk is great for frame trapping from what I’ve seen. It combos into all of his stuff for the most part. I will admit, I suck with his VT’s though. At first I thought he was one of the most straight forward characters in the game, but as I see lab monsters use him, there’s some nice complexity to his move-set. I’ll be playing him a little tonight if we can get some people to join in.

I see that Fire Pro Wrestling World is going to be at CEO. Ok....

Back