Just keeps getting better and better

I'd like to see Yodwicha vs Boughanem. Youssef is good but hes fighting smaller guys and could use a little taste of humility.

This fight last week didn't last long.

The question yodwicha and his team need to ask themselves is what they want to do with him because no ones beating him in muaythai and he ain't fighting under 155 anymore. Hes too big.

He hardly gets any views and no one really knows him outside of the stadiums and hardcore muaythai fans which is crazy considering I have him as the best stand up fighter in the world. You put anyone against him at his weight in a stand up fight with no rules apart from no fighting on the ground and the obvious no biting, hitting to the groin etc he will destroy them.

He could consider kickboxing but yodwicha with no elbows and clinching seems like a terrible waste. But I think that's where hes heading even tho I would prefer to see him at least try out mma. Can you imagine someone like yodwicha with the takedown defense of Jose Aldo or BJ Penn?

ONE Championship seems like it would be a good fit for Yodwicha. He could fight any rule set there.

I agree that Kickboxing would be a waste of his talent.

ONE Championship seems like it would be a good fit for Yodwicha. He could fight any rule set there.

I'd love to see yodwicha vs yodsanklai in ONE Championship

His talents would only be wasted if he hadn't already done everything. Where he is in weight, he can't fight/beat anyone that would be a top 10 win on his resume.

His talents would only be wasted if he hadn't already done everything. Where he is in weight, he can't fight/beat anyone that would be a top 10 win on his resume.
He's done everything in regards to Stadium Muay Thai but I'm sure there is still A LOT to do in filling his bank account and gaining exposure that extends beyond Thailand and Muay Thai nerds...

He is mostly getting quite easy fights though. Fight with Mazzeti was close. I think there he can fight some more difficult opponents. Not that these single wins will affect or improve his legacy but still better than fighting cans in Top King

He's done everything in regards to Stadium Muay Thai but I'm sure there is still A LOT to do in filling his bank account and gaining exposure that extends beyond Thailand and Muay Thai nerds...

Ok. I don't see the connection between "talent being wasted" and "making money and becoming known." More importantly, he he can gain more exposure in kickboxing than international Muay Thai.

Ok. I don't see the connection between "talent being wasted" and "making money and becoming known." More importantly, he he can gain more exposure in kickboxing than international Muay Thai.
I was agreeing that it would be a waste of his talent being his full Muay Thai arsenal which would be inhibited in Kickboxing rules, but I'm not opposed to him competing in Kickboxing. ONE seems like a good option because he could fight Petrosayan in a ring with Kickboxing rules and on the next event fight Muay Thai rules on a Basketball court or whatever they feel like doing. I never said he should fight "International Muay Thai".

Back