UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

Can’t find any footage of xianon yan’s TDD, feel like Viviane Perreira is going to stall against the cage work the clinch and probably take her down at will depending on yans ability to stuff it. Questionable but I see why she’s +140. Clean striking but there is the glaring question of her TDD

Pereira prefers to box from what I've watched. She's not going to be shooting for a ton of TDs and if she stands in the pocket with Yan she's going to get beat to the punch repeatedly.

So there aren't any interviews with the fighters in Singapore or am I missing something?

Doesn't appear in UFC Fight Pass listing as well. Wonder if this fight is going to even be aired. That would be a first scheduled bout that wasn't as far back as I can remember.
It will certainly be aired. The UFC just doesn't give a flying fuck about this card.

Donald Cerrone vs. Leon Edwards
opponents-donald-cerrone-of-the-united-states-and-leon-edwards-of-picture-id980875462

Ovince Saint Preux vs. Tyson Pedro
opponents-ovince-saint-preux-of-the-united-states-and-tyson-pedro-of-picture-id980874828

Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Jessica Eye
opponents-jessicarose-clark-of-australia-and-jessica-eye-face-off-picture-id980873670

Li Jingliang vs. Daichi Abe
opponents-li-jingliang-of-china-and-daichi-abe-of-japan-face-off-the-picture-id980873574

Teruto Ishihara vs. Petr Yan
opponents-teruto-ishihara-of-japan-and-petr-yan-face-off-during-the-picture-id980873446

Felipe Arantes vs. Song Yadong
opponents-felipe-arantes-of-brazil-and-song-yadong-of-china-face-off-picture-id980873334

Rolando Dy vs. Shane Young
opponents-rolando-dy-of-phillippines-and-shane-young-of-new-zealand-picture-id980873178

Song Kenan vs. Hector Aldana
opponents-song-kenan-of-china-and-hector-aldana-face-off-during-the-picture-id980873070

Shinsho Anzai vs. Jake Matthews
opponents-shinsho-anzai-of-japan-and-jake-matthews-of-australia-face-picture-id980872936

Viviane Pereira vs. Yan Xiaonan
opponents-viviane-pereira-of-brazil-and-yan-xionan-of-china-pose-for-picture-id980872858

Matt Schnell vs. Naoki Inoue
opponents-matt-schnell-and-naoki-inoue-of-japan-face-off-during-the-picture-id980872662

Jenel Lausa vs. Ulka Sasaki
opponents-jenel-lausa-of-philippines-and-ulka-sasaki-of-japan-face-picture-id980872584

Ji Yeon Kim vs. Melinda Fabian
opponents-ji-yeon-kim-of-south-korea-and-melinda-fbin-of-hungary-face-picture-id980872710

Last edited:
Did Edwards have shoes on or did Cerrone shrink since media day faceoffs?

Not pictured above is the Matthews and Anzai face-off.

Matthews is the only fighter on this card with a significant pants height advantage here.

SPHA fighters are now 7-2 in 2018 (last matchup was a Megan Anderson loss)

LOL dat juice.

Amazing that Kim opened that high of a favorite. The Vivisection guys actually picked Fabian to win so still might be some value left. I personally think Kim boxes her up though.

Leech down to -280

Gamblou likes Edwards over Cerrone, possibly by accumulation of blows and a fourth or fifth round stoppage; loves Tyson Pedro over OSP as a small favorite; likes Jessica Eye as a small dog to JRC. Also likes Yan Xiaonan at + money against the diminutive Viviane Pereira. No other undercard leans at the time of recording. http://fantasysportsnetwork.com/radioshows/8/

glad i waited to bet, cowboy +210 is an actual joke.

Cowboys the right side in the main event. Edwards suspect chin. Cowboy will crack it for the ko or sub. Don't see Edwards posing avfinish threat on the ground. Too cautious and cowboy to good there. Great match up for cowboy.

Mathews stands still back to cage to long to often. So it will be easy to get the clinch on. Anzac hands good enough to cause the odd problem. Mathews suspect cardio and likely to be clinch a lot. Enough going on here to take the dog

Aldana Keenan is a low level heavyweight fight at welterweight.

Need some dk help

Inoue wrestling is the worst you see. Shnell can keep this standing if he wants yeah? Maybe he goes for a dumb guillotine.

Is eye going for takedowns? As in more than the odd 1? Talks about training her wrestling. Or will it be a case of both striking and eye shooting if she is losing.

Wats the deal with yan? He going for takedowns? Or he take what he's given

Wondering why Abe is getting steamed here?

Wondering why Abe is getting steamed here?
He should never been that big of an underdog to begin with. I think he should be around +170 at the worst. His striking is just as good, if not better than Li. Theyre both durable but i feel he can take a punch better than Li. Only issue with him in this fight is Li will put on a fast pace all three round so Abe can have trouble down the road if his cardio doesnt hold up.

Trying to figure out this Arantes fight. I looked at some tape of him just as a refresher, and not to sound harsh, but what does this guy do well? He caught a couple guys off his back that aren't in the UFC anymore. He is very hittable, doesn't go for takedowns often, and bounces around weight classes every other fight. The other edge he has other than BJJ is experience, but when does experience start to sound more like mileage in Arantes' case?

Back