The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

There's nothing fake or online about XXX. He was a scumbag in real life with or without rap.

The TNB that is prevalent in rap is dumb.

Anyways
Mo2jqYt.png

zvvr0y.png

Fuckin hell, they got Jimmy Wopo too. Shit is crazy. Wopo had so much potential.

Last edited:
Listening through NASIR makes me disappointed. Not a bad album by any means but had the potential to be a classic. I don't think it was a matter of Nas half assing it like some people are saying, just him trying to adjust his flow to match Kanye's production. Adam and Eve sounds like classic Nas and goes hard asf.

Listening through NASIR makes me disappointed. Not a bad album by any means but had the potential to be a classic. I don't think it was a matter of Nas half assing it like some people are saying, just him trying to adjust his flow to match Kanye's production. Adam and Eve sounds like classic Nas and goes hard asf.
Nas is a good rapper, but has never been a good musician. Thus his discography being very hit or miss. He has basically the same flow and voice on everything hes ever done.

Daytona, Ye, and Kids See Ghosts though >>>. Prob best rap albums of the year.

I had a feeling that Kanye's production would be slightly too much to handle for him. We major was an indication, classic beat and Nas raps on it quite mediocre.

Nasir is by far the best of the 4 GOOD albums to drop over the last few weeks to me.

<{ByeHomer}>

Nasir is by far the best of the 4 GOOD albums to drop over the last few weeks to me.

<{ByeHomer}>
Hot take, Nas was just mediocre throughout the whole tape, too bade Kanye's production was wasted like that, wish Nas came with some good shit. Daytona is better overall imo.

Imo KSG has some of the highest highs out of all the albums. Reborn is fucking great.

Tbh I don't think any of these older rappers can come close to releasing an album like 4:44. How Jay Z was able to release an album like that way past his artistic peak all while speaking on relevant subjects in his life is beautiful.

Back