Yoel Romero = Granite Body

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has Romero found the secret to a granite body?
We’ve all heard of granite chins.
Has Romero transformed from gay Jesus to Colossus?

I think whittaker is somewhat brittleboned

Ask Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. They know Romero's secret. Except Romero knows how to keep it secret.

Nothing could convince me Romero isn't on steroids

It is a little weird tbh.

I have never heard of anyone doing peds so that there body becomes steel lol

yoel-romero-steroids-usada.jpg

When I look at Romero, theres only one piece of my body that turns to granite........dimepiece

I read online anavar is supposed to be muscle hardening steroid but i doubt Yoel is on that USADA would have caught him but who knows honestly .....

We already know how he can be so shredded at his age - God, discipline, and a healthy amount of Salsa dancing each week.

The man has elite genetics and has been wrestling every single day since he popped out of the womb. I mean yeah there may have been a few PED's thrown in there, but those Cuban athletes are a different breed.

Must be using the Medusa training system - it’s turned his body to stone.

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins. Those are the principles to getting jacked and they definitely worked for this guy.

25941-hulk_hogan.jpg

The man has elite genetics and has been wrestling every single day since he popped out of the womb. I mean yeah there may have been a few PED's thrown in there, but those Cuban athletes are a different breed.

They really aren't.

They really aren't.

Black Cubans at the very least are the ancestors of people who survived the sugar plantations, hellish work that was notorious even back then (when common sailors experienced conditions worse than modern third world prisoners).

That’s not even getting into the eugenics argument, with plenty of artificial selection also going on in the Cuban slave populations like what happened in America.

With every muscle group thick and full It seems clear to me Romero’s amazing genetics were bred into his ancestors like a pedigree hound. Woodley, Lombard and randleman as well.

In the bodybuilding world we have the likes of Ronnie Coleman, Phil Heath, kai Greene, Lee Haney, Sergio Olivia, toney freeman (get it), that all likely are the result of African slave populations being bred for physical capacity.

Natural or not their genetics are still superior to many. Although islander genetics, lacking the effects of agriculture, farming and urbanisation can often be even more beastly (huge frames built to absorb and put out great force).

Black Cubans at the very least are the ancestors of people who survived the sugar plantations, hellish work that was notorious even back then (when common sailors experienced conditions worse than modern third world prisoners).

That’s not even getting into the eugenics argument, with plenty of artificial selection also going on in the Cuban slave populations like what happened in America.

With every muscle group thick and full It seems clear to me Romero’s amazing genetics were bred into his ancestors like a pedigree hound. Woodley, Lombard and randleman as well.

In the bodybuilding world we have the likes of Ronnie Coleman, Phil Heath, kai Greene, Lee Haney, Sergio Olivia, toney freeman (get it), that all likely are the result of African slave populations being bred for physical capacity.

Natural or not their genetics are still superior to many. Although islander genetics, lacking the effects of agriculture, farming and urbanisation can often be even more beastly (huge frames built to absorb and put out great force).

He mentioned elite genetics and wrestling...you make it sound like you want to fuck the guy.

There are great wrestling cultures with elite genetics all over the world. Are they ALL "different breeds"?

Back