Superkombat makes a multi million dollar deal with Hollywood

Having raised a combined value of $650.000.000 in financing for blockbusters as The Quest, Black Dalia, The Ledge, Outcast or The Hurricaine Heist, just to name a few.
The team will endevour to produce films in the next five years that will ripple the same success as they had so far, adding to their library stories inspired from the SK ARENA.
The new film venture, SuperFilm, will be part of the larger conglomerate SK GLOBAL, with offices in Los Angeles, London and Bucharest.

wat

To make it short, Superkombat made a deal with some film producers from Hollywood. They will make a movie each year in the action genre and i think SK will deliver the fighters.
None of those movies were Blockbusters <Lmaoo>

Great news! I heard they already make movie with a former UFC legend, plus Superkombat will have 100.000 euro prize at any event. The winners will play in their films. It will be fun next years, also with boxers or MMA artists on stand-up rules and anybody who can fight. I just want to re-watch The Quest and something like Tong Po.

Dave also wrote an article about this: http://liverkick.com/eduard-irimia-establishes-superfilm-alongside-seasoned-producers/.

The rest is what I read on the Romanian press.

None of those movies were Blockbusters <Lmaoo>
The Quest with Vandamme wasn"t a blockbuster? Are you serious? Or other movies with him like Time Cop? It"s the director of Vandamme. A fighter from the academy of Superkombat is playing Son of Drago in Creed - part 2 with Andre Ward and Holyfield. Plus Stallone and Dolph Lundgren.

Funny fact is that nobody believed SK would return in style! They"ll be on American television.

Make sure you"ll watch Creed II, I have something which I didn"t read in the Romanian press and it"s an insider but I can"t reveal it since it"s a secret. It will kinda shock the kickboxing scene. By the way, Buffer is also in it.

Last edited:
Make sure you"ll watch Creed II, I have something which I didn"t read in the Romanian press and it"s an insider but I can"t reveal it since it"s a secret.
alexandru-lungu-fighter-e0cdf5da-49fc-4f5f-a314-b2be3dd6da9-resize-750.jpg

Come on, this news is silly and unbelievable. I like Superkombat cards for what they are, and enjoyed them for the brief period of time that they ran them tape delayed on obscure sports channel CBS SN, but none of this makes any sense at all. Why the hell would any Hollywood producers care about featuring some Romanian or European kick boxers that no one in America has ever heard of in a low budget action movie? They didn't even continue the fight cards on CBS SN since last year which almost no one watched except me.

Maybe they have some awesome format. But look at this, from social website, this thing looks very serious:

w3EhsNG.jpg

kzvgBQW.jpg

It"s not low budget films, they also made low budget films but generally they invested middle of industry. 35 million dollars for The Hurricane Heist is very good. Fifty Shades Freed had 55.

It's not that we aren't glad, it's just setting the record straight that the news isn't that huge of a deal. Besides, for the last 3 years we keep seeing these BREAKING NEW big deals for SuperKombat and it hasn't amounted to anything. This forum doesn't respond well to misplaced sensationalism.

It's not that we aren't glad, it's just setting the record straight that the news isn't that huge of a deal. Besides, for the last 3 years we keep seeing these BREAKING NEW big deals for SuperKombat and it hasn't amounted to anything. This forum doesn't respond well to misplaced sensationalism.

Well, lets hope they earn a lot of money this way and they can make their events even bigger. Also a new website....soooo.... who knows man.

I have no idea wtf is going on.

Will this information give me better kickboxers, or not?

So what’s that mean? Morosanu and the Stoica brothers will get jobs playing “Russian mobster henchmen numbers 4,5 and 6”? Sure more power to em’ I guess.

Back