UFC FN 132 PBP/Discussion

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
5uMbbA0.jpg

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Donald Cerrone (33-10) vs. Leon Edwards (15-3) (Welterweight)
Ovince Saint Preux (22-11) vs. Tyson Pedro (7-1) (Light Heavyweight)
Jessica-Rose Clark (9-4) vs. Jessica Eye (12-6) (Women's Flyweight)
Li Jingliang (14-5) vs. Daichi Abe (6-1) (Welterweight)

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Teruto Ishihara (10-5-2) vs. Petr Yan (8-1) (Bantamweight)
Felipe Arantes (18-9-1) vs. Song Yadong (11-3) (Bantamweight)
Rolando Dy (9-6-1) vs. Shane Young (11-4) (Featherweight)
Song Kenan (12-3) vs. Hector Aldana (4-0) (Welterweight)
Shinsho Anzai (10-2) vs. Jake Matthews (13-3) (Welterweight)
Yan Xiaonan (8-1) vs. Viviane Pereira (13-1) (Women's Strawweight)
Matt Schnell (10-4) vs. Naoki Inoue (11-0) (Flyweight)
Jenel Lausa (7-4) vs. Ulka Sasaki (20-5-2) (Flyweight)
Ji Yeon Kim (7-1-2) vs. Melinda Fabian (4-3-2) (Women's Flyweight)

Other

- Ashkan Mokhtarian was expected to face Jenel Lausa at the event. However, Mokhtarian pulled out of the fight in early May citing injury. He was replaced by Ulka Sasaki on May 8.
- Nadia Kassem was scheduled to face Yan Xiaonan at the event. However, Kassem pulled out of the fight in mid-May and was replaced by Viviane Pereira on May 17.

My favorite underdog on this card is Yan Xiaonan. I pick her to win outright, and got her at +204. She is taller, longer, the more diverse striker, has a good sidekick, has a good chin, and good cardio. Pereira took this fight on 1 month short notice and is flying from Brazil to Singapore. I think Yan's sidekick, punching output, and power will give her the advantage in this fight (especially her sidekick, and being the Chinese fighter fighting in Singapore).

My favorite underdog on this card is Yan Xiaonan. I pick her to win outright, and got her at +204. She is taller, longer, the more diverse striker, has a good sidekick, has a good chin, and good cardio. Pereira took this fight on 1 month short notice and is flying from Brazil to Singapore. I think Yan's sidekick, punching output, and power will give her the advantage in this fight (especially her sidekick, and being the Chinese fighter fighting in Singapore).
Yeah me to posted about it before and got 3u on her at +204 with the WH Boost. Just worried about Pereira clinching Yan up to the cage or taking her down, she looked really weak against the cage. But +204 is crazy value for someone who has a clear advantage here, really happy about this bet.

Wholeheartedly disagree. Viv had to deal with Valerie in her debut who's bigger than Yan, and valerie even missed weight for that fight. Viv showed great diversity between quick, powerful strikes into grappling exchanges. Yan has extremely poor understanding of the clinch and basic TDD. While she can string together some nice combinations, she also has no virtually no striking defense. Viv is basically a poor man's Andrade, she should be able to overwhelm her with her more well rounded game here. I actually think Viv is some of the overlooked value on this card as I cap her above -300.

Love her at +2xx but as for favourite dog, I think Schnell should be favoured while I cap Xiaonan a pick em, got 1.5u Xiaonan +253 and 2.5u Schnell +175

I have not doing my homework lately but I like Shinsho Anzai at +450. That guy will not give the fight away or brain fart.

No action on the first 2 fights, first action is 1,5u on Schnell @2,75

good luck bruh's

small bet on Kim -165 to start with

Kim R1 edged it in the last minute with that big right

R1 of Kim vs. Fabian was one of the rare entertaining/exciting rounds in WMMA.

I was too focused on enjoying the round instead of scoring it.

Is Fabian showing improvement in this fight when compared to her UFC debut? I didn't go back to watch it.

Back