New layout looks like crap

giusti825

ßanned
@Silver
Reaction score
It looks like old sherdog and new sherdog had an ugly baby.

Please put it back; this looks terrible.

Yeah not a fan either, I wonder why they made the change?

You'll get used to it. Just like the last time...

Why do the mods list have to block my inbox/notifications every fucking time I come to the main page? This is ridiculous.

Yeah this layout is ugly....

Quoted posts not making efficient use of horizontal space is going to make my mouse die prematurely due to scrolling so much because the threads are now super duper long vertically.

Does the quoted text field have something like "can grow" in the properties so it can auto stretch to fit?

I like it. The salty tears from other posters are just gravy

The main page is awful to look at. I don't mind the black and grey scheme. I dislike all the orange. I miss the belts. The pageant banners are atrocious.

Not a hater of the whole new theme but ffs make it easier to differentiate between read threads and threads with new messages. SD Dark (Default).

I noticed some buttons are missing from post section.

Nevermind, I see it's now text not button.

I actually like the SD Dark theme . . . oh well.

this looks disgusting. why so much space on the screen wasted??? I open a forum, and only see the first couple of posts down below, the rest of screen is taken up by useless shit - all the headers with empty lines between them. each thread listing consists of two line - the name and then the OP and the time with LOTS of empty space between - easily two threads could be fit in there. looks like diarrhea! is there a way to make it more compact?!

I use Firefox and used CTRL + wheel mouse to make text bigger.

Default Style is the only choice that doesn't have the search box cover up Alerts and stuff. SD Dark covers some. SD Light covers a lot.

It's like the positioning of the fields/elements/boxes are inconsistent among the color Styles. Don't the design authoring software have like grids overlays to toggle on and off for positioning purposes?

I have noticed that the mobile version (thru the app) is a bit jittery and often crashes ever since the update.

I've already gotten used to the browser version though; seems a bit faster too.

Pop up blocker otherwise Sherdogged is unusable...

Why do I have an ugly ass sash that says "Platinum Member" but other plats don't? Someone in the know please explain this and tell me how I can get rid of it. It's making my eyes bleed.

Why do I have an ugly ass sash that says "Platinum Member" but other plats don't? Someone in the know please explain this and tell me how I can get rid of it. It's making my eyes bleed.
It's the punishment for your maverick ways Louis

<{1-13}>

But to answer your question, those plats without the banner were gifted their platinum membership so they belong in a different user group, hence why they don't get the banner under their name.

Back