UFC FN 132 PBP/Discussion

Lost all my hard work money on Edwards ITD. Lazy fucker didn't flurry once. He should have finished.....
Same here. Both guys looked gunshy after the second round, and cowboy looked scared to death to get hit.

I won 14 units risking 18 and I have 2u running parlay on Mighty Mouse at 1.51. I think this was the best card ever for me. I had nine bets at 1-2.5 unit range. Before my 10+ unit cards have been mostly about winning 1-4 big bets, so the risk was much more spread than usual.

I was up over 10u before the main card...still ended up with about 4u profit. Fun card and nice with some daytime MMA for a change...feels super weird not going to bed straight after the main event.
Also super weird not watching the main event drunk.

Last edited:
+9.34u night on tips. Would have been nice if Aldana'd gotten the win, but a good night nonetheless.

Im regreting to bet finaly Pedro and Rose Clark, would have won 2000zl from 20 zl
Im happy anyway that I hit so many winners and 2 big underdogs.
thanks @raketmannen for the Yadong Song tip
lose.jpg

I'm an idiot. I thought this event was early Sun morning LOL.

I was actually out kinda late so only would have probably watched the last 2-3 fights anyway, but man I feel stupid.

My only 2 plays that were significant were OSP and Cowboy, and I had a bit more on Cowboy so basically broke even on this card. Moving on...

Went even on live betting tonight, this asian cards always kill me OSP really saved my ass.
Big bet on edwards hit i knew that -170 wouldnt last, i still chased on -250 lol.

Went 11/13 on this one. Only losses were Cowboy and Fabian, neither which I regret betting. I had 4 dogs hit too with Schnell, Yan/Ishihara ITD, Eye, and OSP. I think one of the best lines on the card was Yan/Ishihara ITD. Also, in retrospect, Song Yadong was probably one of the best lines too.

Im regreting to bet finaly Pedro and Rose Clark, would have won 2000zl from 20 zl
Im happy anyway that I hit so many winners and 2 big underdogs.
Eye surprised me by being so composed. I thought she looked really bad in her previous fight and that people betting her must be on crack or something.

I always lose when betting against tricky and weird fighters like OSP, but at least I kept it small this time.

thanks @raketmannen for the Yadong Song tip
Hah, I had speedcapped Yadong as interesting play at plus odds and jumped on him immediately after seeing that raketmannen thought he was a good bet.

Also super weird not watching the main even drunk.

I went to the office at 5 AM to watch these lol. It was nice watching with no interruptions from the family though.

Eye surprised me by being so composed. I thought she looked really bad in her previous fight and that people betting her must be on crack or something.

I always lose when betting against tricky and weird fighters like OSP, but at least I kept it small this time.

Hah, I had speedcapped Yadong as interesting play at plus odds and jumped on him immediately after seeing that raketmannen thought he was a good bet.
Yeah, this kid is really talented, my confidence increased when I read he is traing at TAM ( great camp against a grappler)

4/4 all undercard bets.

Up 5.5 units. Xiaonan came up big for me at 1.5 units at +170. These Asian cards have good value.

These Asian fighters that go to US camps look so much better. Yadong Song looked really improved.

Petr Yan looks like a beast too.

JimGunn, recommendation of Sasaki/Lausa under 2.5 rounds was a really good line.

Last edited:
Read a lot of opinions on fights for this card, didn't watch any tape.

Followed others and bet on:
Parlayed Yan and Young
Schnell ML
Yan ITD

Had a good feeling about OSP but tbh I thought my bet was lost after those first two headkicks landed. Insane comeback.

Only loss was Cowboy.

+2.7u

After a losing event I hedged hard on OSP + Leon Edwards to end up +1 unit.. better than a loss but it’s annoying as fuck to pass on these value underdogs because some bum capper talks me out of it. Need to go more on my own intuition with value hunting.

Oh well at least we got another free Tuesday card between now and the next big event. Appreciate everyone’s insight here regardless what you see

That OSP comeback was a thing of beauty, he’s a killer on the mat

Hope you guys who watched the Singapore card live had fun. I just couldn't stay up all night. Finally finished watching the whole card with a fresh head. Hit a lot of underdogs & props and got almost every bet right except for the main event. Cowboy should go back to lightweight, he could get and keep the takedowns easier against smaller men and his strikes would have much more impact. Ended up $1623.76 in profit while I slept, so can't complain.

Hope you guys who watched the Singapore card live had fun. I just couldn't stay up all night. Finally finished watching the whole card with a fresh head. Hit a lot of underdogs & props and got almost every bet right except for the main event. Cowboy should go back to lightweight, he could get and keep the takedowns easier against smaller men and his strikes would have much more impact. Ended up $1623.76 in profit while I slept, so can't complain.
nice !

With Matthews beating Shinsho Anzai, Significant Pants Height Advantage is now 8-2 in 2018

This is enough sample size for me to start blind betting all fighters with SPHA despite the price

(kidding! don't do it!)

Back