Kayla Harrison - bigger than before? Fighting at 155.

She built big muscles so fast. Can a natural woman build like these so quickly? She's a great athlete though.

I think she is a great example of how to crossover into MMA correctly. She focused on wrestling suited for MMA, realized some things she did in Judo aren't effective in MMA. Even though Dern is winning her fights in the UFC, you have to look at Harrison as how to transition to MMA the right way. I am a fan of WMMA fighters who look like they have the ability to finish fights Kayla looks to be able to win via sub or GnP. Question is can she slowly lean down to 145 or does she even want to go to that weightclass.

She is a freak athlete. I believe she is clean.

155 is the lowest weight class she can make. In time the UFC will create a weight class for her.

The real question is will people call Cyborg a “ducker” for not moving up.

She is a freak athlete. I believe she is clean.

155 is the lowest weight class she can make. In time the UFC will create a weight class for her.

The real question is will people call Cyborg a “ducker” for not moving up.
She said she was going to drop to 145 pounds next year and PFL would create a tournament around her in the league.

I think she is a great example of how to crossover into MMA correctly. She focused on wrestling suited for MMA, realized some things she did in Judo aren't effective in MMA. Even though Dern is winning her fights in the UFC, you have to look at Harrison as how to transition to MMA the right way. I am a fan of WMMA fighters who look like they have the ability to finish fights Kayla looks to be able to win via sub or GnP. Question is can she slowly lean down to 145 or does she even want to go to that weightclass.
She in press conference stated her goal was to eventually fight Cyborg at 145.

She is confident she can make the cut but wants to fight at 155 for her next fight. She is vastly more technical handling the wrestling an striking so it should be interesting. UFC champion Cyborg already calling her out on twitter.

In time the UFC will create a weight class for her.

I don't know, they already can't find fights for Cyborg. Cris fought 13 times since Gina, and only four of her opponents are actual 145er that have never been at a lower weight. If Harrison stays at 155, it's going to be a matchmaking nightmare.

C5O8Z2oUMAAkipY.jpg

Last edited:
she's not saying at 155 and she definitely can make 145, she said that herself

people should stop making shit up, talking out of your asses

Nice, she can safely get PED’d over in PFL, get extra lean without losing muscle or jawline girth, drop to 145 and sign with UFC when her cycles are over and she tests clean.

Her vs Cyborg will be good, testosterone beast vs steroid monster.

Is she on steroids? Her muscles are huge.
She’s kinda always looked like that, plus her voice is super feminine.
She passed Olympic drug tests, so I’m confident she’s clean

She’s kinda always looked like that, plus her voice is super feminine.
She passed Olympic drug tests, so I’m confident she’s clean
While I don't doubt her, I wouldn't be so confident. They are starting to pop athletes retroactively now that had passed tests during the olympics but finding out that they were using substances that are now illegal or now that testing techniques are more advanced.

how many fights PFL contract?

If she can get to 6-0, her vs Cyborg gets very interesting
I think Cyborg should fight King Reina in about 2 yrs just before that though...a pretty good Judoka I've rolled with

Back