IF YOU'RE THE CABLE CROSSOVER DOUCHE AT YOUR GYM.....

Dennys is terrible not fit for human consumption imo

And reported for derail attempt
vader.jpg

Agreed.

You struggle to bench your bodyweight for reps but hit the cables for chest flies, with a decline bench, because you need to work on your lower pec definition.

Curling in the squat rack, in a busy gym, still the most egregious offense in my book.

You need to stop.

20+ years of these frail bitches hogging up the cable crossover just because they can see there bird chest in the mirror unobstructed. I need to do a real exercise in tri cep pull downs and these effing manlets gym bro douches are always in the GD cable crossover ffs. I swear the next time some gym fool with zero traps, zero def, and zero size, goes to the cross over I'm going to unconsciously reflexively KHTFO with a shin to the temple(no I'm not raging).

thoughts?
10 bucks you get doubled to your back like a bitch

I wanted to do a real exercise of assisted chin-ups in the power rack and some douche was in there doing squats.

Last edited:
Unless someone is curling in the squat rack stop whining.

@Jack Handy jr I love you like a brother, but I'm afraid the God of Bros Himself disagrees with you on this one,

"You are literally the centre of attention. You are claiming both sides of one of the most popular pieces of gym equipment. When you prepare for cable flyes, you look like you're celebrating a win on stage. You look like Jesus on the Cross. Only more Swole.

Striations. I don't care if your Winter Bulk follows the Game of Thrones Calendar, and the last time you experienced being Cut was Pewee Football. When you do Cable Flyes, you will see chest striations. This is sexual as fuck, and people will be 'Mirin".
- Dom Mazzetti;)

Dips, ring dips, and small push ups is the only manly triceps training.

@Jack Handy jr I love you like a brother, but I'm afraid the God of Bros Himself disagrees with you on this one,

"You are literally the centre of attention. You are claiming both sides of one of the most popular pieces of gym equipment. When you prepare for cable flyes, you look like you're celebrating a win on stage. You look like Jesus on the Cross. Only more Swole.

Striations. I don't care if your Winter Bulk follows the Game of Thrones Calendar, and the last time you experienced being Cut was Pewee Football. When you do Cable Flyes, you will see chest striations. This is sexual as fuck, and people will be 'Mirin".
- Dom Mazzetti;)

didn't know the brofessor had the same take GD I hate cable crossover guys generally have no size or traps because they don't deadlift or at least heavy shrugs which is also a waste of time kinda like the leg press for traps. its just irritating because one of the simple pleasures I enjoy is looking completely bad ass by repping the whole stack on my tricep pull-down finisher I know tricep extensions aren't the best exercise for tri's imo heavy dumbbell pull overs are anyway man I've got so much pain in my mid 40's now when I lift tricep pull downs is one of the few exercises left I can do with out completely numbing my entire body.

bare with me since bro since I started lifting I've always did my 6 sets of flat bench followed by my 3 sets of incline then I finish off my chest and tri day with my tricep pull downs while Don Henley sings "the boys of summer" in my ear. .....I've noticed recently that I can never seem to get to one of my favorite exercises .

Picture this nobody's squatting, nobody's deadlifting, gym's not that busy but there's always some gd tool in the cable crossover / focal point of the gym for unobstructed mirror vanity access......why this pisses me off to the height of pisstivity I don't know.

btw....I love you too man....no room.....maybe a lil

As a really well educated person, I feel like that every time I see someone reading a book that I don't approve of.

Oh no, wait. I don't feel like that. Because I'm not a douchebag.

Back