TUF 27

These judges are stupid sometimes, rewatched the last fight of Israel and he clearly won the first 2 rounds against Marvin. WTF with this split.

I have a hard time seeing how Roxie beats Barb...anybody on Modafferi here?

what was up with that "Tavares off the card" rumor going around a few weeks ago? Is Brad def still on this?

what was up with that "Tavares off the card" rumor going around a few weeks ago? Is Brad def still on this?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...le-israel-adesanya-not-cancelled-ufc-mma-news

Without actually denying he suffered any injury, Tavares told Hawaiian news outlet Khon 2 that the Adesanya bout is “100-percent” still on and that it was “never in question.”

“It was a lot of just miscommunication and misinformation between some officials and some medical personnel,” Tavares said. “But the fight, it was never — at no point did I say I couldn’t fight or didn’t intend to fight or anything like that. It was just one little thing and it blew up into a whole big thing.”

Sounds like he did get injured, just not injured badly enough to cancel the fight. I would like to know what that "one little thing" actually is.

Tavares already up to +150, hurry up and drop them odds pinnacle

edit +185 now, wow

Tavares already up to +150, hurry up and drop them odds pinnacle

edit +185 now, wow
Who you got here ? Tavares isnt a big takedown threat, I think Isreal will win this fight. His footwork and striking is really good.

Who you got here ? Tavares isnt a big takedown threat, I think Isreal will win this fight. His footwork and striking is really good.
I like Tavares, way more experienced in mma and even if he does not go for takedowns he could probably grind Adesanya out clinching against the cage. Vettori was stupid for trying to strike with Adesanya for the first 2 rounds, Wilkinson was able to control him for almost a round then lost because he gassed hard and Tavares is a really big step up from them

Isn't Tavares usually pretty content with a kickboxing match?

Oh man I forgot Ostovich was fighting on this card...

<datassdom>

Gonna be waiting for her sub prop I suppose. Don't know much about La Rosa yet admittedly

Liking the line on Caceres as-is.

Man I like Tavares a LOT here. Israel is flashy and a good striker but Brad can absolutely hold his own striking (and will be the aggressor AND probably the more busy fighter) and he'll have a big grappling edge. I actually slightly favor Brad here, so +160 is a gift imo. The injury rumors obviously have me pumping the brakes a little and not going too big, but I'm fine with 2u on Brad at this price.

Back