SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senator Sidious

Dark Lord
@White
Reaction score
Vacation ends tomorrow...gained 12 lbs in 12 days.

Cultivated the fuck out of some mass.

Last night I got a sandwich in Austin that had brisket, pastrami, chicken strips, cheese sticks, french fries, bacon, grilled onions, and bbq sauce.

It was glorious.

Bout to head to the store and get the last beers I'll be having for a while. Also, bought me some Adidas Leistung II's to replace my Romaleos. Looking forward to using those.

I gained 4 pounds this weekend, way to much greasy shit. Tasted amazing and was worth it, but man the weight regrets are real.

Got 2 racks coming off the smoker momentarily.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last night I got a sandwich in Austin that had brisket, pastrami, chicken strips, cheese sticks, french fries, bacon, grilled onions, and bbq sauce.

It was glorious.

f;js;oaghr;ghrurhgadg9pp35gpgape5p9agty9a57ro8pesgtrg

Local burger joint just brought back their big nasty for the summer.

Three 1/2 pound flame broiled burgers topped with BBQ pulled pork, swiss cheese, grilled chicken breast, bacon, pork riblet, american cheese, chicken burger, canadian bacon and pepper jack cheese.

That thing is a fucking monster.

Found a picture of that sandwich. Best drunk food Ive ever had lol.
o.jpg

This name change was the most benign of all. Why the stick up your snitch ass about name changes?
On Jun 14, 2018 at 11:40 PM the username was changed from mooninite54 to Renegade Outlaw.

It isn't snitching.

On Jun 14, 2018 at 11:40 PM the username was changed from mooninite54 to Renegade Outlaw.

It isn't snitching.
Lol...you should change yours to Captain Obvious...

Lol...you should change yours to Captain Obvious...
I'll pass.
On Jun 16, 2018 at 11:01 AM the username was changed from AlphaOmegaMan to AOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back