Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Like Vinny, but "Came out of retirement for a reason...and the reason is Tavares" :D

No idea on who is Ozcan opponent, never even heard about...

Ozcan is amazing but he is being protected from the high level guys on enfusion

We will see this week end vs Mohamed KHAMEL

But my favourite is still Tayfun

vadIqFe.jpg

Moro has Kemayo, I think Adegbuyi will get another boxing match. Pascu is the best Romanian MMA artist. Ristea and others are also on the card, 10 fights. I am too lazy to check the social websites.

anyone knows what Mwekassa is doing?

didnt saw him fighting since the vakhitov loss in november 2016

he isnt fighting in boxing also..

Good call, he disappeared and I didn't even remember him!

LHW division is filled with talent and young prospects so that's nothing to worry about.

He was going to fight on a Glory card a while after the Vakhitov fight and got pulled for some medical reason, then not a peep about fighting since.

glory 57 china press conference:

-LW title fight Sitthichai vs Grigorian 4

- all chinese 70g 8 man tournament for the glory china champion(wtf..)

Recognized few names of this tournament but pretty much no one is a big deal

it had Sitthichai and Grigorian printing their hands hall of fame style, that was cheeky...

waste of time that i woke up early to watch it live.

Last edited:
Dynamite Fighting Show 1 in Bucharest, Romania

35955110_149312979271189_7047067341527449600_n.jpg

Cătălin Moroşanu (Romania) vs. Freddy Kemayo (France)
Sebastian Cozmâncă (Romania) vs. Gordon Haupt (Germany)
Amansio Paraschiv (Romania) vs. Waldemar Nuriddinov (Albania)
Bogdan Năstase (Romania) vs. Janilson da Cruz (Poland)
Cristian Ristea (Romania) vs. NO IDEA
Ion Pascu (Romania) vs. Mad Max Zaplîtn (Moldova) K-1 RULES!

Benjamin Adegbuyi (Romania) vs. NO IDEA BOXING

Last edited:
Why aren't all these Romanian stars fighting in SK anymore @Broadcast?
Because Superkombat is involved with Superfilm and they will have something like The Quest in several locations all over the world. Plus I think they return in Poland next weeks. Only Moroșanu and Paraschiv still fight in SK, Stoica brothers had a beef with Irimia and if I"m not wrong also with their coach Panaite. Or not, I am not sure, but I think Panaite isn"t in Bucharest anymore. The Stoicas have own gym. Superkombat also has a gym, Superkombat Academy where the two brothers don"t train.

This is a new promotion, ran my Superkombat"s matchmaker and former media manager if I"m not wrong. There are rumors Moroșanu is also shareholder. Amansio also fights in Colosseum Tournament, who are also pretty serious running a lot of shows. Kickboxing is still pretty attractive in Romania, Pro TV/Pro X and Digi Sport, sometimes also Telekom are backing the promotions. Antena 1 not anymore, they used to have MMA of Todd Medina and Total Kombat I think where Guidon debuted. Now they have Enfusion but they are buying rights. Imagine Irimia was on TVR and goes to Antena Stars whenever he wants for promotion. Antena 1/Antena Stars promotes them in some soap, TV tabloid stuff. Strangely last Superkombat event was on TVR 1, national TV.

Sebastian Cozmâncă is impressing me the most as development lately. Great heavyweight, he reminds me about Ghiță, only that he doesn"t use his legs too much.

I have read Superkombat will launch in the US soon a documentary about a UFC legend. Plus they didn"t have time this year too much to run shows because they were present in Creed II. Just watch Creed II, I can"t reveal more.

Adegbuyi is with boxing, 3rd fight, and Glory. They don"t have exclusive contracts, but from what I know SK wants to change policy. It will take a while, but CEO is serious about this.

Last edited:
Dynamite will be on Pro X or even Pro TV, depending on the potential ratings. Plus I think they will sell 6000 tickets.

Glory is on Digi Sport channels.

Enfusion on Antena 1 channel.

Superkombat might stay on TVR, but if Pro TV/Pro X calls them back they will go. They have a 20-year long contract with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back