Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Last thread was over 1000 posts:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/destiny-2-v2-now-grinding-for-bright-engrams.3648503/

Note that a majority of these links are just compiled from D1, so some may be out of date, etc. I will update if people want to add things to this post or if I should remove anything, just let me know.

Quick links:
www.the100.io
destinylfg.net
destinylfg.com
destinypublicevents.com
IronBanner.info
Destinytracker.com
Destinystatus.com
Destinytrialsreport.com
wastedondestiny.com
Destiny Raid Report

https://destinyexotics.com/
destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_Wiki
www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/
destinyghosthunter.net
Destiny2 Weapon Spreadsheet Here

If anyone want to message me their Username and Platform, we can start a Sherbro community here and I can update the list. These are the lists from teh Destiny 1 threads:

Xbox One Sherdoggers said:
Cheese = Shoeless Clown
Darkballs = CajunDevil
Dogstarman = Dogstarman1974
Fijeeto = Rkz Galvatron
Higus = higus
KNN = kienanxslap
Pliny Pete = BiggPanch190
PRIDEWASBETTER = quarterbacksnk
Ronwah = Average Boab
StabbyMcHatchet = StabbyMcHatchet
usmctanker242 = USMCtanker242

PS4 Sherdoggers said:
Ashton = ashtonfrederick
CubicleGangster = OcSherlock
electricsheep81 = SmokingIsBaddd
Fraz = DadoFraser
GSP in 2006 = RoboDuckLives
illuminaughty = ASAP_Tragik
MASShole = nosoupforjou
pinger = banjoping
rikwebb = rikwebb
SaiWa = Saiwa930
thebluerider = rrdouble
TheWorm = Newtondanewt

tomorrow is another faction rally and the solstice of heroes event isn't that far off two weeks of back to back grinding is a pain but atleast the faction rally is mostly PvE.

You've been reading my posts for years. You know I am.

Damn. I'm going to have to GRIND tonight.

Will it be back before season three is over?

Have they said if you'll need both the Osiris and Warmind DLC's for Forsaken?

Also, I forgot how much 'faster' you can play the game when you play Hunter as opposed to Warlock. I wish I had that ridiculous health regeneration helmet though..

I still haven't jumped into warmind yet. I know I will, I just have no desire to pi ck up the controller after how shitty Osiris was. I'll get Forsaken obviously, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Also I'm still not sure how I feel about the forum update

Have they said if you'll need both the Osiris and Warmind DLC's for Forsaken?

Also, I forgot how much 'faster' you can play the game when you play Hunter as opposed to Warlock. I wish I had that ridiculous health regeneration helmet though..

Yeah, they said you'll need both. I watched a video where Datto was pretty pissed about this because of how pathetic Curse of Osiris was...pretty shitty to force people to buy it just to be able to play Forsaken. Last week the Year 1 expansion Pass was like $10 on the Xbox store. Keep an eye out for it as I'm sure there's going to be a solid summer sale or something here soon.

Edit : Sauce
https://www.destinythegame.com/forsaken
At the bottom here is what its says :
"DESTINY 2 GAME AND DESTINY 2 EXPANSIONS I & II REQUIRED; SOLD SEPARATELY."

I feel like I have @StabbyMcHatchet on my friends list on xbox or we got into a verbal altercation lol. I was Da Tac0 now I'm C88 Taco

I still haven't jumped into warmind yet. I know I will, I just have no desire to pi ck up the controller after how shitty Osiris was. I'll get Forsaken obviously, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Also I'm still not sure how I feel about the forum update

Warmind will likely draw you back in... lots of fun and its actually made the game quite a bit harder.

The Catalyst for the Vigilance Wing dropped for me, 250 kills seems like a bit of a grind since you have to be the one to actually get the kill.

Yeah, they said you'll need both. I watched a video where Datto was pretty pissed about this because of how pathetic Curse of Osiris was...pretty shitty to force people to buy it just to be able to play Forsaken. Last week the Year 1 expansion Pass was like $10 on the Xbox store. Keep an eye out for it as I'm sure there's going to be a solid summer sale or something here soon.

Edit : Sauce
https://www.destinythegame.com/forsaken
At the bottom here is what its says :
"DESTINY 2 GAME AND DESTINY 2 EXPANSIONS I & II REQUIRED; SOLD SEPARATELY."
Wow, what cucks.

The Catalyst for the Vigilance Wing dropped for me, 250 kills seems like a bit of a grind since you have to be the one to actually get the kill.
well atleast it's a meta weapon and isn't asking for extra shit just kills still if they are going to count assist "enemies defeated" I don't see why they don't count for PvP based catalyst. Once you get it you should hve a nice auto rifle doing pulse rifle dmg.

Back