IF YOU'RE THE CABLE CROSSOVER DOUCHE AT YOUR GYM.....

<GSPWoah>
Fuck off wit your shit let the man do his stuff.

I agree it’s annoying when two of the precious cable machines are taken up by someone doing an exercise that’s almost always a waste of time (I never see bodybuilders with lagging pecs doing them, just the aforementioned weaklings).

With my twice weekly squatting and once weekly military pressing which I do in the squat rack I can’t really complain though as I’m in the one good squatting rack nearly every second day. There is multiple areas to squat though thanks to those CrossFit station black things they’ve put in so I’m not hogging the equipment too badly.

Cable Crossovers is the new squat rack. Doing tris pushdowns in there is equivalent to curling in the rack. DON'T DO IT.

TS doesn't want to see the dudes in his gym lose their manboobs

Cable Crossovers is the new squat rack. Doing tris pushdowns in there is equivalent to curling in the rack. DON'T DO IT.

I vehemently disagree one exercise is a bro staple the other is not only useless you end up being in the damn way and not building any strength or pack g on size

At least with the trick eco pull down you're not taking up a fuckton of prescious space and it will pack some meat on your triceps short head and give one that nice horseshoe

Can somebody tell me what in the hell a cable crossover is supposed to even be developing?

There's no lat pulldown machine at your gym? Cable crossovers at most commercial gyms have very light stacks on them. So with a 2:1 pulley ratio it's almost nothing when doing tricep push downs.

Cable flyes and cable lateral raises are like two of the best exercises to do on cable crossovers as finishers. If it wasn't for these two exercises I wouldn't even touch a stupid cable cross over or functional trainer.

Close grip bench, dips, skull crushers and tricep extension are so much better as someone else said.

Last edited:
Hardy har har

Shut your piehole and you might learn how to workout from an older person who's literally tried every bodybuilding/weightlifting exercise known to man

Fyi you silly millineal...you can't lose bitch tits by doing cable crossovers...or bench, or dips, or push ups. The only way to lose excess adipose induced gyno is H.I.I.T and diet
85-og.png

You seem like a nice lady.

In all seriousness, I have done cable crossovers around 5-6 times in my life. I really didn't like them. I see more people doing the crossovers where they are going diagonally up than the conventional crossover. I see more people using the cables to do a double bicep flex than a cable crossover.

I don't see the cable crossover as a "functional" or core stimulating exercise like this guy https://athleanx.com/blog/chestworkouts/the-death-of-the-cable-crossover-exercise

- Ts is know as Mr Indominus Flex.
A guy whose sheer size rivals that of a prime Lou Ferrigno!

Senôr Pec-A-zoid!

It is annoying AF. I'm not a serious gym goer, although I need to do something as i'm 6ft and 15 stone so quite cuddly now.
I've been to maybe 3 different gyms that had the cable machines and every fucking time. Some bellend just parks himself there and occupies it for like an hour. Then they take breaks which become more frequent and longer while other patrons hang around hoping to hop on.
Cunts

It is annoying AF. I'm not a serious gym goer, although I need to do something as i'm 6ft and 15 stone so quite cuddly now.
I've been to maybe 3 different gyms that had the cable machines and every fucking time. Some bellend just parks himself there and occupies it for like an hour. Then they take breaks which become more frequent and longer while other patrons hang around hoping to hop on.
Cunts

this x 1000

HTB1Jw2nIpXXXXaGXVXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg

why doesnt your gym have these? Everyone can perform their isolations without conflict.

I like when the crossover machine is close enough to the squat rack that I can do cable curls in the squat rack.

Sometimes I like to use the squat rack to wedge my feet under the back bottom bar so I can do sit ups(with a pad of course).

Back