Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

I think if I dont do any SARM or prohormone, Id do this.
Endurance + Fat loss? Allow me to lift and run longer and harder and recover quicker, doesnt fuck up my liver, and doesnt need PCT with none of the side effects? Seems good to me
Sprung up cancer on mice, at super high dosages (400mg+) for long periods of time.

But other studies show there is no effect on causing cancer but maybe? speed up cancer thats already in the process?

"Don't listen to broscientists who say "The rats that got cancer were taking a huge amount" Because in reality rats/mice can process toxins a lot faster than a human can, so those doses were scaled to make them the equivalent of a human. If you want to risk a drug that gave 100% of rats involved in the tests cancer then more power to you. But I wouldn't risk it."

From one of my earlier posts. As for the Gyno from ostarine, I'm not to sure. I know that Ostarine can suppress your natural testosterone so perhaps that cause cause a rise in estrogen but I'd say its quite a low probability. The danger with SARMs is that a lot of companies promote them as a safe alternative to steroids however Steroids have been around for close to 100 years, we know what they can do and we know what issues they can cause, with SARMs no one really knows yet other than the limited lab trials they've done on them and 95% of SARMs failed the clinical trials because of side effects deemed unacceptable i.e Cancer. Ostarine is probably the safest SARM that is publicly available.

Because in reality rats/mice can process toxins a lot faster than a human can, so those doses were scaled to make them the equivalent of a human. If you want to risk a drug that gave 100% of rats involved in the tests cancer then more power to you. But I wouldn't risk it."

How were they scaled down?

3mg/per kkg per day when a rat is on average 230g for a long time.

Scale that for an average 70kg man and that would be 210mg per day. Now who on earth would do those doses for that length of time?

No matter how fast a rat can process and get rid of toxins, i dont think they could do it that fast.

I dont think low doses for a block of 4-6 weeks is bad, but then if you have a family history f cancer etc results may be different? Im luckily from a family where the worst illness was type 2 diabete for an 90 year old sweetie.

How were they scaled down?

3mg/per kkg per day when a rat is on average 230g for a long time.

Scale that for an average 70kg man and that would be 210mg per day. Now who on earth would do those doses for that length of time?

No matter how fast a rat can process and get rid of toxins, i dont think they could do it that fast.

I dont think low doses for a block of 4-6 weeks is bad, but then if you have a family history f cancer etc results may be different? Im luckily from a family where the worst illness was type 2 diabete for an 90 year old sweetie.

Rats/mice can process toxins far faster than a human can, if I can find the original study I'll link it.

The other danger which is just obvious is it grows cells, it can't distinguish between cancerous cells and normal cells. So on the off chance if you had a cancer you didn't know about yet it would speed up the process. This probably isn't much of a danger to healthy individuals.

Last edited:
Rats/mice can process toxins far faster than a human can, if I can find the original study I'll link it.

The other danger which is just obvious is it grows cells, it can't distinguish between cancerous cells and normal cells. So on the off chance if you had a cancer you didn't know about yet it would speed up the process. This probably isn't much of a danger to healthy individuals.
You are right about the underlined.

I know they can but you also have to consider the dose they were administered, its like administrating 210mg to a 70kg man, thats a stupidly high dose per day for a long time.

Here is the study.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150504013406/http://www.toxicology.org/AI/PUB/Tox/2009Tox.pdf

Myself personally would stick to steroids, I know a lot about them and I understand their functions. However I don't use steroids (I consider 27 too young still to risk my HPTA system) Maybe at mid 30 I'll get on the juice but for now I'm content to be small and weak.

Ill probably run 20-25mg Ostarine first in a week or two, for 6 weeks then use nolva for 4 weeks afterwards.

@D Train did you get any bloodwork done?

Anyone running this stuff without bloodwork?

Lance Armstrong was 'healthy' when he got testicular cancer from growth hormone.

Ill probably run 20-25mg Ostarine first in a week or two, for 6 weeks then use nolva for 4 weeks afterwards.

@D Train did you get any bloodwork done?

Anyone running this stuff without bloodwork?
I didn’t get any blood work done. I just kept an eye out for potential side effects and didn’t see any. But I never did a long cycle or high dose. I did 10 week cycles of Osta and LGD and I’m doing an eight week of Cardarine.
I saw the most benifit from Osta. I had a nagging joint issue that I’d been in rehab for for several months and it disappeared almost immediately. I felt really, really good with the Osta, like I could just workout forever.
My caveat is that when I took the SARMs I was also really on point with my diet. So some of the gains could obviously be attributed to that.

I didn’t get any blood work done. I just kept an eye out for potential side effects and didn’t see any. But I never did a long cycle or high dose. I did 10 week cycles of Osta and LGD and I’m doing an eight week of Cardarine.
I saw the most benifit from Osta. I had a nagging joint issue that I’d been in rehab for for several months and it disappeared almost immediately. I felt really, really good with the Osta, like I could just workout forever.
My caveat is that when I took the SARMs I was also really on point with my diet. So some of the gains could obviously be attributed to that.

Ill just stick to the osta for 6-8 weeks, and then run nolva for 4 weeks.

@D Train

Im having very deep sleeps and every morning feel refreshed even when I have less than a few hours.

Crazy pumps that last long, muscles feel harder, and Ive only been on it a few days.

Similar experience?

@D Train

Im having very deep sleeps and every morning feel refreshed even when I have less than a few hours.

Crazy pumps that last long, muscles feel harder, and Ive only been on it a few days.

Similar experience?
Yep. I saw a lot of improvements on Osta and I felt great.

Yep. I saw a lot of improvements on Osta and I felt great.
Sweating a lot more too though but I dont know if these pills are legit.

If I run this shit again, its probably gonna come from a research company or something.

Last edited:
Sweating a lot more too though but I dont know if these pills are legit.

If I run this shit again, its probably gonna come from a research company or something.
What company did you use?

What company did you use?
Im on something called Osta Rage, I dunno if its legit. But its certainly having an effect on me.

I may just get injectables next time from a research company cause then you know atleast wtf youre on. These pills have good reviews but you dont know for sure, they all use the same mixing materials with other shit.

EDIT: Man today it really hit, I was just beastin in the gym. Hittin PR reps, and probably would ease another 1-2 without struggle. So I would assume this has given me the extra energy. I was recovering ridiculously fast aswell. Leg day + deadlifts so insane trap pump and my legs look swollen.

Last edited:
Im on something called Osta Rage, I dunno if its legit. But its certainly having an effect on me.

I may just get injectables next time from a research company cause then you know atleast wtf youre on. These pills have good reviews but you dont know for sure, they all use the same mixing materials with other shit.

EDIT: Man today it really hit, I was just beastin in the gym. Hittin PR reps, and probably would ease another 1-2 without struggle. So I would assume this has given me the extra energy. I was recovering ridiculously fast aswell. Leg day + deadlifts so insane trap pump and my legs look swollen.

hey man im enjoiyng yours posts.

tell me who is dat girl in your avatar...there is another guy with a gif with the same girl. who is she?

keep updating the ostarine talk!
thanks.

hey man im enjoiyng yours posts.

tell me who is dat girl in your avatar...there is another guy with a gif with the same girl. who is she?

keep updating the ostarine talk!
thanks.
Barbara Palvin, youve probably seen my other gif, Ive changed it.

Ill update after a couple days.

Be aware, SARMS will suppress your test. People have done bloodwork while on ostarine/lgd and rad and it drops your test levels about 50%. Generally you don't need pct

SARMS like ostarine will suppress your test levels. It doesn't shutoff like aas, but they do suppress. So you're most likely feeling the effects of suppression.
How long does it take for your body to start producing normal test again?

Pumps are crazy long, I wont even go gym and still feel like im pumped. Muscles actually feel like you expect em to feel, firmer, harder etc. More vasuclarity when lifting heavy in the gym.
Erections are harder
Recovery is way way improved, like Id work with 100% and recover fully in a day instead feeling fatigued for a week
I havent been eating enough, for 2 days, fat is dropping but Im actually stronger in the gym
Im actually moving what I struggled to do for 2 reps, to 4-5, amazing on a deficit.
Balls feel constantly full.

But the absolute best thing, the sleep, with only 8 hours, you wake up feeling like you slept 12, your skin looks better, everything.
I should probably start eating more and properly to reap benefits. Drinking more too.

You could sleep only a couple of hours and have nice deep sleeps, they need to do research on this shit.

Back