Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Diamondbacks TT o4 for 2.4u.

Weird game. D-Backs score 3 runs in the first 2 innings, then have 1st and 2nd nobody out in the third. They don't score there, then proceed to get shutout through the 8th. They then get 2 in the 9th to cash my bet.

I guess a win is a win, just a weird way to cash it.

Orioles
Padres
Padres under

Cardinals under

1-3 not counting live bets. Padres were in a prime spot to not only win but get the under but th pitching imploded. Oh well, onto tomorrow

Def think the Rays are worth a shot this morning against Max and the Nats. They’re playing better than the Nats and although Max is the best pitcher at the moment, I can’t put faith in the Nats offense. 0.75u stab on Rays

Def think the Rays are worth a shot this morning against Max and the Nats. They’re playing better than the Nats and although Max is the best pitcher at the moment, I can’t put faith in the Nats offense. 0.75u stab on Rays

I was gonna tail at +225ish or better. +187 not quite there for me to go against Scherzer. I'm gonna pass but GL man.

Consider myself as a sports betting savant. My ability to spot value plays and extract every ounce of +EV is deadly. You could say I am eviscerating the bookies this world cup like a man on a mission exploring the universe before it contracts in what is known as the "big crunch".

I always post the slips because the proof is in the pudding. Those who do not are certainly time wasters, liars, "air bettors" engaging in tomfoolery. Can't claim lotto winnings without the golden ticket if ya know what I mean. #willywonka
Will just let the picture do the talking. Nuff said. I always say I've earned the right to be cocky considering my accomplishments.

Eb4JbuE.png

Great hit man. Looks like you were spot on about Nats offense today.

I’m on the Dodgers too. The Cardinals stab is also only 0.75u. Dodgers are a standard 2u

I’m gonna be on the Cards later too if you want a small stab at a big dog

Ugh really? I paid the juice with Kluber already earlier today. Carlos Martinez has been worse than bad lately. His last 4 outings, 18 K's and 20 BB's! And he gets to face a very good Indians lineup tonight. I didn't think -172 was too expensive at all in this spot.

That said, my MLB results have been average at best lately. I've been trying to keep bets small to not give back all my early season profits. I went kinda big on that D Backs tt o4 last night but was lucky to hit it. Confidence not super high for me in MLB tonight. Did 1.5u on it.

I'm against you on Cubs/Dodgers too LOL. Very small though, just .5u.

Also I'm on:

Royals +197 for 1u and Pirates/Mets o8 for 1u.

Ugh really? I paid the juice with Kluber already earlier today. Carlos Martinez has been worse than bad lately. His last 4 outings, 18 K's and 20 BB's! And he gets to face a very good Indians lineup tonight. I didn't think -172 was too expensive at all in this spot.

That said, my MLB results have been average at best lately. I've been trying to keep bets small to not give back all my early season profits. I went kinda big on that D Backs tt o4 last night but was lucky to hit it. Confidence not super high for me in MLB tonight. Did 1.5u on it.

I'm against you on Cubs/Dodgers too LOL. Very small though, just .5u.

Also I'm on:

Royals +197 for 1u and Pirates/Mets o8 for 1u.
I have a strong opinion on the Dodgers. They ROCKED Lester last week but literally every hard hit ball went straight to a Cub in the outfield. The Dodgers could have had 5-6 runs in that game

Regarding Indians/Cardinals- It's a small stab. I like the way the Cards have been playing recently. They ended the Brewers series strong and gave Clevinger a really tough outing yesterday (i think Clevinger is severely underrated, too). So its more of a stab on recent form on a big home dog.

I have a strong opinion on the Dodgers. They ROCKED Lester last week but literally every hard hit ball went straight to a Cub in the outfield. The Dodgers could have had 5-6 runs in that game

Regarding Indians/Cardinals- It's a small stab. I like the way the Cards have been playing recently. They ended the Brewers series strong and gave Clevinger a really tough outing yesterday (i think Clevinger is severely underrated, too). So its more of a stab on recent form on a big home dog.

I liked Lester at + odds but in hindsight maybe should have just passed.

The Cards have been playing better, but man Martinez has been a disaster. Then he goes against a good lineup tonight and opposes one of the top 5 pitchers in baseball. I think the juice actually had value on Cleveland tonight.

And...Kluber having his worst outing in forever. Good call @iGnP . Cards lighting up Kluber after Martinez predictably gave up 2 to Cleveland in the top of the first.

And...Kluber having his worst outing in forever. Good call @iGnP . Cards lighting up Kluber after Martinez predictably gave up 2 to Cleveland in the top of the first.
No one could have predicted the Kluber implosion. I thought the Cards would give him a hard time and get him out of the game early, then win late. They made Clevinger leave after only 5 innings (~100 pitches) yesterday. Indians bullpen has been shaky all season. Lucky me, I guess

I'm gonna freeroll the Dodgers/Cubs game with Dodgers up 1-0 in the middle of the 4th. With Cards looking to come through, I dont wanna give money back to the books. Cubs are hitting well, Dodgers only have one hit so far

Edit: got Cubs at +225. Risking 0 to win 0.34u on Dodgers

Had 5,28u profit yesterday with the DWCS, so for fun I put 0,28u of that profit on Lozano to score @3,65. Big fan of Lozano as he plays for my team PSV, he scores easily and I think 3,65 is a fair price. Most of all I just hope for some thrilling games today.

This world cup I'm not going to bet any sides anymore, I enjoy the games much more if I don't have money on a particular side and can watch it as neutral as possible.

Last edited:
Germany wins 3-0.

.1u at +650

My soccer bet today LOL.

haha Germany

had Korea DNB +1800 for a few peanuts :D

I’m on the Reds this morning. Pitching advantage undoubtedly goes to the Braves but their offense has hit a funk recently. Reds are kinda surging

Back