TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 11 - 11 p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The-Ultimate-Fighter-Undefeated-TUF-27-Miocic-vs-Cormier.jpg

Giannetti vs. Zuniga

With only two episodes of The Ultimate Fighter: Undefeated still remaining, the last two semifinal fights are on deck. Joe Giannetti from Team Cormier will take on Allan Zuniga from Team Miocic. On paper, this looks like the classic grappler versus striker fight with Giannetti being a ground wizard while Zuniga is best known for his kickboxing.

The winner will then move on to the finale where they will face Team Miocic representative Mike Trizano.

Before the fight unfolds this week, Miocic and Cormier will also get the chance to square off in the yearly coach's challenge. This time, it will be Miocic and Cormier squaring off in a hockey shootout, which will be interesting to say the least.

In!

Last before the Finales next week!

Interested to see how Allan looks. Was refreshing to see a guy who just legitimately wanted to fight and wasn't happy with getting a free pass

In. Hope young diaz and the guy we haven't watched yet put on a good scrap

Haha this coaches challenge is gonna be interesting.

Just what we need DC to suffer an injury due to the coaches challenge

Should be another episode next Wed. Before the finales I believe.
I didn't see one listed on their homepage and honestly haven't really been tracking how many fights were left.

Just what we need DC to suffer an injury due to the coaches challenge
I was thinking the same thing then remembered it was taped. Still could have been bad for either guy.

"It's a miracle!'

"It's a miracle!'

Every once and awhile, I think the coaches challenges are rigged "for ratings." As ridiculous as it sounds. I highly doubt it would affect ratings at all. However, any time someone has to say this is not staged, makes it look staged.

Man DC is such a great guy, how he was hated by the fans of this sport for so much of his career will never make sense.

I was thinking the same thing then remembered it was taped. Still could have been bad for either guy.
Yea I just hated watching him stumble and fall, he is a badass, but he is also an old man ha.

Backing Gainnetti here!

(ouch)

Back