TUF 27: Undefeated Ep 11 - 11 p.m. ET

One for the left, and uh one for the right! <Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Is allan normally a weight class smaller? They look like different weight classes.

Snagged em, he's done!

Really do feel like i'm watching a young Nate Diaz without the anger issues.

Zuniga shouldn't of been crying he got a KO bonus without having to fight round 1

Miocic has had 1 fighter win all damn tournament and then beat a guy on his own team, not counting the bye week "win". With how competitive these guys are that must really suck.

Shooting on Joe was a big mistake.

Joe vs Mike should be a good fight, I think Joe takes that.

I was thinking the same thing then remembered it was taped. Still could have been bad for either guy.
i too thought it was risky to let him fall on ice, repeatedly
i expected stipe to own that challenge
was he crying when he lost?

DC is a winner. I was shocked he beat stipe in the shootout

Small guy had no business being in the octagon against tall kid.....jus sayin'

How has the season been?

I haven't caught any of it.

Not very good. Katona fighting at 145 in the finals will probably lose, but he is a 135lber where he should be pretty good although not great or overly exciting.

Guillinati (sp?) And Violent Bob Ross (Pena) are fun to watch but not sure how good.

Diamond may have potential but still tbd.

Outside of those 4 the others seem pretty weak to me.

They need to do an ESPN 30 for 30 on that coaches challenge. Not even kidding.

Gianetti vs. Trizano....I know both guys have done their job, but its not a finale that has much wow factor to it. I still reckon Pena - if he beats Smullen impressively - will be treated like he's the unofficial winner in terms of marketability etc.

Joe was really fun to watch. Beautiful kicks & excellent distance management. Also extremely big guy for LW. Size difference was at least 2x more than what it was in Cerrone vs Till.

Back