Bellator MMA land 'game changing' multi-year nine-figure deal with DAZN

frankie's been exposed for a while now

he's toned it down lately but he literally just copycats whatever Meltzer is saying.
He's like most. Looks good until someone starts digging.

When @Kinosis liked this post it made me realize how insipid someone was that thought I was being negative about the deal

I didn't realize this was in the same thread

but ...

;)
Face it. You can't refute other people's perspectives. You just slap your own down over and over again till it sticks...which is fine. I'm no hater.

But don't get butthurt and act like I'm some bad guy. I have a very different perspective which you cannot disannul.

really gets off to random noob sherdoggers jerking him though lmao

I honestly prefer toner over him
I just follow logic and reason. I knew after talking with him a couple weeks ago he parroted his own views rather than engaged in logical conversations.

It is what it is.

Meltzer:
Bellator will also be running seven or eight shows in 2019 in the U.K., which will be comprised of mostly U.K. fighters, and air on Ch. 5 live in prime time. At this point these shows will not air either on DAZN or Paramount, but Bellator will stream them on their own site in the U.S.

They will also run other European shows, probably four of them, outside the U.K. as combination kickboxing and MMA events, that will count as four of the 22 events. Those events would air live on DAZN, but be taped delayed for prime time viewing on Paramount. There is also the issue on the West Coast. Paramount doesn’t have a staggered feed, so on the West Coast, Bellator’s North American events air on a three-hour tape delay, to maximize the ratings by having the events on West Coast prime time.

All of those events will be available live on DAZN.

frankie's been exposed for a while now

he's toned it down lately but he literally just copycats whatever Meltzer is saying.

copycats? he saves us money for not having to subscribe to meltzers newsletter and tons of time going through it. Have you ever seen one of Dave Meltzers newsletters? it's all prowrestling shit you have to weed through to get anything about mma.

Just tell Frankie thank you and shut the fuck up.

I’d drop 10 bucks on it, considering they offer some solid stuff. I’ve read that they also offer some of the better soccer leagues in the world

Boxing, mma, soccer, nba. That’s honestly enough to sell me. May not have bought it for Bellator alone, but that’s great value (granted it’s 10-15 a month)
Yes they do...
They cover:
Primera Division, Premiere League (including the FA Cup, i think), Serie A (Italy), Süper Lig (Turkey)...and also Brasil and Portugal...

copycats? he saves us money for not having to subscribe to meltzers newsletter and tons of time going through it. Have you ever seen one of Dave Meltzers newsletters? it's all prowrestling shit you have to weed through to get anything about mma.

Just tell Frankie thank you and shut the fuck up.

Thanks man
You can't fix stupid, so don't try.
If someone doesn't have reading comprehension the art of dialogue is lost

Last edited:
Yes they do...
They cover:
Primera Division, Premiere League (including the FA Cup, i think), Serie A (Italy), Süper Lig (Turkey)...and also Brasil and Portugal...
Different territories have different deals,some of Europe might have these but might be blocked in the US, NFL & NBA don't have any online rights to give out, so you won't be able to watch it, I think Amazon Prime has NFL rights and the NBA has a game a day that will be available on bleacher report Live as the parent company runs NBA TV. MLB, MLS & NHL will run only one game a week on ESPN + and none of these games are post season or televised.

Different territories have different deals,some of Europe might have these but might be blocked in the US, NFL & NBA don't have any online rights to give out, so you won't be able to watch it, I think Amazon Prime has NFL rights and the NBA has a game a day that will be available on bleacher report Live as the parent company runs NBA TV. MLB, MLS & NHL will run only one game a week on ESPN + and none of these games are post season or televised.

This

The below has all the info per country
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAZN

Yes...i know that ;)

Where i live...i get pretty much everything...
NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL...Soccer, MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing, Darts, Racing, Tennis, some Horse-racing stuff...Rugby too

@AGEZ909

Additional Info:

It is a 3 year deal with a 2 year option.
Meltzer said the deal is for $33m per (average)
if that is true than its an incredible financial deal for Bellator

Dave is usually spot on with Bellator stuff because he is from San Jose & know Coker personally
He was also friends with the old SF owners

@AGEZ909

Additional Info:

It is a 3 year deal with a 2 year option.
Meltzer said the deal is for $33m per (average)
if that is true than its an incredible financial deal for Bellator

Dave is usually spot on with Bellator stuff because he is from San Jose & know Coker personally
He was also friends with the old SF owners

What does the 2 year option mean?

That if DAZN are happy with the deal they can extend it two more years

Didn’t notice that you mentioned me in a post. Have me in mind ;D

Seriously though, the two year option will be very telling.

Wishing Bellator well.

Didn’t notice that you mentioned me in a post. Have me in mind ;D

You done a great job ITT my man
Reminds me of someone on another board ;)

Seriously though, the two year option will be very telling.

Wishing Bellator well.

I think if DAZN succeeds, Bellator will be fine
DAZN has taken bigger risk elsewhere

Last edited:
Let's cross our fingers and hope!

DAZN are investing a shitload, so odds are they have a plan & vision & hopefully it is a solid one.
They seem more entrenched outside of US than inside though because of the volume of network options in the states.

Back