How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
CANADA%2BON%252827%2529.jpg

Especially for any of you with young kids, are we good with this?

young kids see a rainbow and a line about food.

adults see dirty pleasure.

"daddy... what's oral"
"mouth..."
"so mouth.. fun.. is their thing... like.. food?"
".... that's right son..."

nothing wrong with this sign at all... it's like watching a cartoon loaded with jokes that are on the surface benign but possesses mature undertones...

LOL, that sign wouldn't pop up in my neighborhood.
Other than that, meh.
Don't care about homosexuality one way or the other, although the allusion to "oral pleasure" is a bit crass.

I'd be swallowed straightaway into the darkest pit of hell.

I know some people who work for SkipTheDishes, it pays much better than other delivery gigs like UberEATs and whatnot but they do cash deliveries and seem to specialize in low income areas.

The same way I feel about any sexualized commercial or whatever.

Our society is fucked. Not that this is some over the top thing, but it just shows the slow deterioration. This country needs God

Our society is fucked. Not that this is some over the top thing, but it just shows the slow deterioration. This country needs God

Time to dust off your "APOCALYPSE IS COMING!" sign and start working 'em streets again boy...

LOL.

Kids wouldn't ask about it. How many times do your children ask you what a sign means? I have children and it's never happened

Time to dust off your "APOCALYPSE IS COMING!" sign and start working 'em streets again boy...

LOL.

Do you deny the deterioration of our society? Tranny bathrooms, literally Hitler, removal of statues and other art, etc.?

There's nothing to be done. The moment a child looks up and reads that, they turn gay. No parenting can prevent it.

I wouldn't care. A sign is just that - a sign.
It's brilliant advertising because I never even knew about the company until opening this thread.

CANADA%2BON%252827%2529.jpg

Especially for any of you with young kids, are we good with this?
It's a double entendre that kids won't get. Just like the "good" children's movies that make the adults laugh too.

Back