Bellator 201 Macfarlane vs Lara

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
IZDPZuV.jpg

Hopefully that is not the fight order. Card is kinda week so they have to televise Ruth and Fortune fights

Hopefully that is not the fight order. Card is kinda week so they have to televise Ruth and Fortune fights

Top 4 fights are what Bellator is showing for the main card. I would assume they'd have one more fight on there.

This is gonna get like 100k viewers.

I'll watch if course but jeez...

3 days away and the betting lines haven't even opened yet?

Are they gonna go w a 4 fight main card? Hopefully they add the Ed Ruth fight to the main card

Ilima MacFarlane can get the D, but only when she's in weight-cutting mode. Otherwise, she kinda looks like a slob.

Bellator 201 odds out on 5Dimes.Valerie Letourneau -115 vs a girl in Kristina Williams with two pro fights. Insane. These early limits to win a hundy are killing my soul.

Just looking at the records, Archuleta -300 is 18-1, but has only had fixed fights in Gladiator Challenge, and then beat a bunch of nobodies in random organizations.

No idea if Peralta +220 is taking it serious anymore, but he is definitely the best and most well-known opponent Archuleta has faced thus far.

Williams is a good striker but head kicking Heather Hardy is a far cry from going five rounds with Joanna (ex)-Champion. Valerie should be -300 against Williams or more. The MMA Junkie interviewer even asked Valerie if she would use her experience and greater well-roundness to wrestle this girl and she said "Yes". I'd drop 10 units at -115 if I could. Screw it, I'll bet her at -145 too. And hit it again at -155. If I'm wrong oh well, but this is ridiculous. Williams is a little taller but Valerie looks in great shape and she has fought much, much higher competition at 135 and 115 and now at 125 pounds. And she trains at ATT for a long time now and is fully expecting the next flyweight title shot at whoever wins tomorrow between Ilima-Lei Macarlane and Alejandra Lara.

Bellator 201 odds out on 5Dimes.Valerie Letourneau -115 vs a girl in Kristina Williams with two pro fights. Insane. These early limits to win a hundy are killing my soul.

That was quick, Valerie Letourneau @ -185 now.

I keep smashing Letourneau at every price under -200. I'm up to 7.5 units to win 5.0 units.

Back