Kaybee's Emoji Workshop

Kaybee

Arianator Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been creating some emojis - some static, some gifs - and figured to share them here as I make them. Some are new, some are old ones that have gone missing from Sherdog that I have recreated, and some are just remasters of current Sherdog emojis that I thought could use a touch up.

Feel free to request something if there is something out there that you think would make a cool emoji!

I'll be keeping an archive below for easy access

Emojis
bCTpSQO.gif
3tweouM.png
nHE9alw.gif
tFTo067.gif
<EdgyBrah>
sjw97sx.gif
zcUzEdE.png
Mxg0Rmm.png
K6grSfx.png
ghx92LK.gif

V3yaQ07.png
wXF91yz.gif
SKF23Rk.png

pCmTxwy.png

q5Rcvp4.png
<{yearp}>

uarXdin.gif

Last edited:
Cabo Diaz
3tweouM.png

Actually kinda surprised (motherfucker) that this was never turned into one.

I did one of Eddie Bravo, but I'm not sure whether or not to leave the mic in. I think it looks better sans mic, but the other thing in front of him does stand out more without the mic.

w/ mic
tFTo067.gif

sans mic
8Y1bUkm.gif

DeAndre Jordan
q5Rcvp4.png

Steph Curry
**EDIT** Apparently another version of this got added recently or I just never noticed it?
4SDCH0D.png

Costanza
V3yaQ07.png

Last edited:
Amped Mike Perry
sjw97sx.gif

Matt Serra - Good, Fuck 'Em!
zcUzEdE.png

Mxg0Rmm.png

Eddy Wally - Wow!
wXF91yz.gif

For all the badasses on Sherdog
SKF23Rk.png

That one guy who pretended to play a video game during an illegal stream
K6grSfx.png

Just curious, how do you remove the background? Its very clean and seems like it would take ages and be choppy on a multiple layered gif the way i would do it with path selection & eraser. Is there a trick/better method that saves time?

Just curious, how do you remove the background? Its very clean and seems like it would take ages and be choppy on a multiple layered gif the way i would do it with path selection & eraser. Is there a trick/better method that saves time?
It depends on the source gif. For some of the more static gifs I will paint an outline of what I want to remove and then use either magic wand or quick select to select it, then delete said selection across multiple layers. Of course, any gif that is essentially shot in front of a solid background can be knocked out quickly with the magic wand as well.

For the more active ones like the BJ Penn and Platinum ones I did mostly have to use eraser and lasso, and it does take a bit more time, though I did still use the painted outline technique for certain parts like Mike's hair that I wanted to keep consistent but would be difficult to manually pick out from the background. I'm sure there are shortcuts if you have access to the full Adobe suite, but I'm just using Adobe Photoshop Elements and I don't know of any quicker ways to do it.

Amped Mike Perry
sjw97sx.gif

Matt Serra - Good, Fuck 'Em!
zcUzEdE.png

Mxg0Rmm.png

Eddy Wally - Wow!
wXF91yz.gif

For all the badasses on Sherdog
SKF23Rk.png

That one guy who pretended to play a video game during an illegal stream
K6grSfx.png
Awesome!

It depends on the source gif. For some of the more static gifs I will paint an outline of what I want to remove and then use either magic wand or quick select to select it, then delete said selection across multiple layers. Of course, any gif that is essentially shot in front of a solid background can be knocked out quickly with the magic wand as well.

For the more active ones like the BJ Penn and Platinum ones I did mostly have to use eraser and lasso, and it does take a bit more time, though I did still use the painted outline technique for certain parts like Mike's hair that I wanted to keep consistent but would be difficult to manually pick out from the background. I'm sure there are shortcuts if you have access to the full Adobe suite, but I'm just using Adobe Photoshop Elements and I don't know of any quicker ways to do it.

Thanks for the insight! I use gimp so i dont have the magic wand tool, but im going to try out your painted outline technique -i think i could make it work still. Keep up the good work! Cheers.

These are great, thanks.

<WellThere>

Nice one Kazzy, we need them in the official sherdog library!

Hey all, I've been creating some emojis - some static, some gifs - and figured to share them here as I make them. Some are new, some are old ones that have gone missing from Sherdog that I have recreated, and some are just remasters of current Sherdog emojis that I thought could use a touch up.

Feel free to request something if there is something out there that you think would make a cool emoji!

I'll be keeping an archive below for easy access

Emojis
bCTpSQO.gif
3tweouM.png
nHE9alw.gif
tFTo067.gif
8Y1bUkm.gif
sjw97sx.gif
zcUzEdE.png
Mxg0Rmm.png
K6grSfx.png

V3yaQ07.png
wXF91yz.gif
SKF23Rk.png

pCmTxwy.png

q5Rcvp4.png
4SDCH0D.png

Great work Kazzy!!

These are lots of fun!

wXF91yz.gif

Great work with these. We lost a lot of emojis because the previous Admin that was in charge of them had them uploaded on Photobucket, and they don't allow hotlinking anymore.

I will try and get some of these added tomorrow once I have access to my desktop.

Hey these are good.

<{shaqs}>

Have they been added? I wanna use some of them.

Hey these are good.

<{shaqs}>

Have they been added? I wanna use some of them.
They have not been added as official emojis. However, any of them can be copy and pasted into posts like other "unofficial" emojis.

I've been meaning to add some more but I've been slacking; maybe I'll hammer out a few this week!

Back