Bellator 201 Macfarlane vs Lara

Archulleta is significantly better everywhere with a five times better gas tank. I think the odds are justified.

IDK, Archuleta has looked good but against way inferior competition. I mean, for sure I favor him. Maybe -300 or -350ish. But -700? No way. I'll risk a tiny amount on Peralta +500 here, thanks.

Bellator 201 Risk $1692.00

Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (-377) vs Alejandra Lara $377.00 for $100.00
Ilima-Lei Macfarlane wins inside distance (+105) $75.00 for $78.75
Ilima-Lei Macfarlane/Alejandra Lara won’t go 5 round distance (-115) $115.00 for $100.00

Valerie Letourneau (-115) vs Kristina Williams $115.00 for $100.00
Valerie Letourneau (-145) vs Kristina Williams $145.00 for $100.00
Valerie Letourneau (-155) vs Kristina Williams $155.00 for $100.00
Valerie Letourneau (-165) vs Kristina Williams $165.00 for $100.00
Valerie Letourneau (-175) vs Kristina Williams $175.00 for $100.00

Not Juan Archuleta inside distance (-160) vs Robbie Peralta $120.00 for $75.00

Parlay:
Saad Awad (-420) vs Ryan Couture + Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (-385) vs Alejandra Lara $250.00 for $139.92

This Letourneau fight is interesting. On paper Valerie has a clear path to win, but what Kristina Williams has done, especially to an underrated (and yet undersized) fighter like Emily Ducote is damn impressive. If Valerie takes a couple good punches, will she freeze up like she did against Pereira? Dunno.

I bet Williams in her last fight at nice dog odds and cashed, and the thing that stood out most was how freaking calm she looked. She was literally like Fedor in how she just looked like she was out for a leisurely walk and not in a cage fight.

That said, Val should have a serious grappling edge here. If she can force grappling exchanges, she should win (and possibly finish via sub). If she can't...Williams has a good shot to win a decision imo.

IDK, Archuleta has looked good but against way inferior competition. I mean, for sure I favor him. Maybe -300 or -350ish. But -700? No way. I'll risk a tiny amount on Peralta +500 here, thanks.

Yeah, that number is nutso. Granted, Archuleta should destroy this man - on top of his athleticism edge, he fights smart. His competition level is also pretty solid for what it is. Yeah, a lot of Gladiator Challenge, but Juan's beaten some solid guys along the way, namely Mark Dickman and Jordan Griffin.

Yeah, that number is nutso. Granted, Archuleta should destroy this man - on top of his athleticism edge, he fights smart. His competition level is also pretty solid for what it is. Yeah, a lot of Gladiator Challenge, but Juan's beaten some solid guys along the way, namely Mark Dickman and Jordan Griffin.

Yeah I didn't mean it's been all cans, but Peralta is probably better than any of those guys and...he's +500. If he was +280 or something...no way.

Well shit I was only gonna bet on Ruth but couldn’t even due to no odds.. thinking about forcing a play and betting small on Williams

Just got home from my pedicure. I hope to see some good fights tonight since we have 3 MMA cards...

Let's go~

I missed most of the Archuleta fight, but what I saw was, he was aggro as fuck and showed some good wrestling and striking skills.

I guess he is legit, but has only fought bums. Essentially taking the Mexican boxing approach, which I respect.

Val rd 1 obviously.

R1: Letourneau 10-9 (Williams could've won the round if she got into Valerie's guard after tripping her)

Speed edge for Val is significant. Somewhat neutralized by the length of Williams, but not totally.

Always back the dog in wMMA. Thankfully Letournau is fighting with a typical wMMA fight IQ and will lose a decision. She doesn't have the IQ to take it to the ground.

Rd 2 flip a coin. Both had their moments. Maybe a VERY slight lean to Williams? IDK...

Back