How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

The same way I'd feel about my kid seeing this:

bade7cccd47b449e6f3be4216a76585e1448019311.jpg

He wouldn't get it.

He wouldn't see this and think "Transgender!"

rabbitduck4.jpg

wood.

The same way I'd feel about my kid seeing this:

bade7cccd47b449e6f3be4216a76585e1448019311.jpg

He wouldn't get it.

He wouldn't see this and think "Transgender!"

rabbitduck4.jpg
Kids knowing about that stuff is becoming less and less rare..... probably because we care less and less about any standard of decency.

your young kids would understand the innuendo of this sign? wtf have you been teaching them?
Kids learn this stuff from other kids. Out playing or in school or some goofy adult that thinks it's funny to teach kids such things. You can be a good parent and your kid will still be exposed to this stuff. This sign is pretty innocuous though. Not only the verbiage but the flag as well. Not sure a kid will associate it with homosexual behavior.

Successful enough to have a body count.

Lol yeah that was a hardcore nazi that hit those people. That's why he killed a white chick if I remember correctly?

"Very fine people" - Trum

That's not all he said. There was widespread condemnation of it.

The only thing more bizarre is how much you care about where people pee is you opinions on ages in dating . . .

Sounds like you're holding back so you dont get mod smacked again. At least you learned your lesson you punk bitch

Meaningless talking point #151355 *yawn*

The first and 2nd amendments are meaningless talking points to you? Scary

It would be a mouthful to swallow and I wouldn’t see it cumming here...

Lol yeah that was a hardcore nazi that hit those people. That's why he killed a white chick if I remember correctly?

So you think caucasians are immune from being murdered by neo-nazis? These alt right terrorists don't care who they hurt.

That's not all he said. There was widespread condemnation of it.
So much do they are doing it again, huh?

Sounds like you're holding back so you dont get mod smacked again. At least you learned your lesson you punk bitch

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

The first and 2nd amendments are meaningless talking points to you? Scary

So did obama take your guns your guns yet? Did he ever suggest taking guns without due process or was that your boy Trump?

Did obama attack the media endlessly, calling them the enemy and suggesting changing laws to make easier to go after them? Or was that trump wanting to oppress free speech?

Get with the program creep, you are what's wrong with this country and it would be better off without you.

It's gross, I've never seen anything like that. Americans have weird thing where you're sexually repressed and make a big deal out of normal things, and then it gets too much and you end up creating the most hypersexualized, crass, in-your-face messages possible to subconsciously compensate for it.

tenor.gif

What does that have to do with anything? Same as that black cop who elbowed a nonviolent suspect's head against the wall. Ok fellas wrap up the BLM movement, it was a black cop, so minorities being treated unfairly by police has no basis in fact. :rolleyes:

Back