Boxing Discussion VIII

Got from -4.5u to plus 9.4u from this fight, lol. My LB bets were a mess, betting the KO and then the Dec at crazy prices.

Very good night with Carroll ML and ITD landing along with Coyle ML. Caterall you absolute mug. Should have stopped mckenna

damn wish i bet more on Conlan DEC would have been an easy freeroll with DEC odds already down to 1.36

damn wish i bet more on Conlan DEC would have been an easy freeroll with DEC odds already down to 1.36
Yeah same here, let's just hope this goes the distance to make a great night even better!

Conlan ML was -10000 LOL insane he did no even look like a -500 favorite out there

Great day today, +12u

Cheers guys and have a good night!

This Roamer Alexis Angulo has 20 KOs in 23 wins. Knockout after knockout on his record. Up against Gilberto Ramirez on ESPN tonight that means kill or be killed, so under it is. Also they have an extra small ring 20' x 20' according to the commentary, 18' by 18' inside the ropes, as the ring they wanted didn't arrive in OKC from Dallas.That should make for a more likely stoppage.

Gilberto Ramirez/Roamer Alexis Angulo Under 9½ (-125) $125.00 for $100.00

This Roamer Alexis Angulo has 20 KOs in 23 wins. Knockout after knockout on his record. Up against Gilberto Ramirez on ESPN tonight that means kill or be killed, so under it is. Also they have an extra small ring 20' x 20' according to the commentary, 18' by 18' inside the ropes, as the ring they wanted didn't arrive in OKC from Dallas.That should make for a more likely stoppage.

Gilberto Ramirez/Roamer Alexis Angulo Under 9½ (-125) $125.00 for $100.00

Tailed for a little to make it interesting. Let's get it.

Added in total about 0.8u on Angulo LB at odds from +1100 to +1500

Bought out for about 0.4u for a small win, letting only 0.4u to roll at +1200 on Angulo plus the pre-fight bets

Last edited:
Under looking unlikely. Ramirez I guess just not as busy as normal.

Angulo scared Zurdo early with his power, he fought much more carefully.

Back