Boxing Discussion VIII

everybody should watch the Zappavigna vs Saucedo fight if you have the chance.. brutal war one of the best boxing fights i have seen

Last edited:
everybody should watch the Zappavigna vs Saucedo fight if you the chance.. brutal war one of the best boxing fights i have seen
Saw some highlights flicking through twitter. Brutal fight

Can't believe O'Connor pulled out last minute. Ramirez ITD was free money.

Oh well. $25 to win $346 on Juan Carlos Abreu.

Pacquiao is a tough motherfucker, Matthysse is faded himself. Manny against Horn couldn't fight every minute of every round. Can see Matthysse winning rounds on his relative youth. To say there's zero chance of Matthysse winning on points is just short-sighted. Pacquiao by points is odds-on, and Manny just got outpointed by Jeff Horn ffs.

Fight to end in r7-12 +400 or so at Unibet by playing both of them r7-12 has some value imo.

I like Matthysse just trying to figure out how I’d like to play the fight.

wow Fielding gets the KO as a big dog.. almost pulled the trigger big after Zeuge looked done in the previous round but pussed out sadly =/ did hit a small bet on Fielding KO +333 and KO R5 i think it was +2000

Got fielding in round 5 @2.25 for 1u, I wasn’t paying too much attention watching back tape for ufc later ffs

Pacquiao is a tough motherfucker, Matthysse is faded himself. Manny against Horn couldn't fight every minute of every round. Can see Matthysse winning rounds on his relative youth. To say there's zero chance of Matthysse winning on points is just short-sighted. Pacquiao by points is odds-on, and Manny just got outpointed by Jeff Horn ffs.

Lose your money on matthysse by decision if you want. It has absolutely zero chance of coming in

Whats worse in the Prograis fight, Velasco's corner or the ref, wtf is going on.

Whats worse in the Prograis fight, Velasco's corner or the ref, wtf is going on.

Both. Velasco wanted out and the ref gave him too much time. The corner could have pulled him before the last round. Cole is a bad ref generally.

Man a lot of people on twitter had money on the Under 6.5 rd prop...Burned.

Fight to end in r7-12 +400 or so at Unibet by playing both of them r7-12 has some value imo.

Yup.

Inna Sagaydakovskaya +1400 at bet365 has lots of value next week in Russia against Braekhus.

Yup.

Inna Sagaydakovskaya +1400 at bet365 has lots of value next week in Russia against Braekhus.
Tailed. i like her confidence

“I have been watching her for a long time, ever since I started boxing. I've had a long-time desire to fight her. Everyone talks high about her but I see nothing superstitious in Braekhus. We are at the same level. I’m a bit tallerer, have a greater reach, and I’m physically stronger than her. Her technique is beyond good. But I have my own advantage, and that is stamina. I was competing at a cross-country ski; I know how to breathe and how to last the distance”.

“She is a boxer. She doesn’t possess a one-punch knockout power, which I have already proved I have. I have more power for my Hail Mary equalizer – that’s for sure!”

Back