Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

lmao Reds. two outs and proceed to give up a walk and 6 straight hits. ridiculous

Phillies +0.5 (first five) -135
Cardinals/Indians (first five) u4.5 -120
Orioles -108
Marlins +145
Rockies +135

Gl

Japan first half +0.5 -260
Belgium under 1.5 goals -260
England Belgium under 2.5 -162

I didnt have a bet on it but in hindsight, the Diamondbacks were in a fantastic spot today. Not only do they have a big pitching and hitting advantage, but the only real blemish on Greinke's season is his home run rate (1.5 home runs per 9 innings; 16.5% HR to FB rate) and that is significantly supressed in Marlins' Park.

Diamondbacks first five -0.5 seems to have been a gift at around -125

Hey guys I have Russia +1... if this game ends 1-1 and goes to “overtime” essentially, do I win my bet or does a Spain goal in the additional time cause me to push ?

Hey guys I have Russia +1... if this game ends 1-1 and goes to “overtime” essentially, do I win my bet or does a Spain goal in the additional time cause me to push ?
Nvm it cashes. Guess it’s only for regular time

Nvm it cashes. Guess it’s only for regular time

Injury time counts, but not OT. It reads "90 minutes plus stoppage time only". I had under 3 so mine cashed too, I had the same question LOL but just looked at how it reads for the next game.

ok question here: if I bet the u7 in a baseball game (not u7.5) and the run total of the game equals exactly 7 do i win the bet? lose? no action?

Injury time counts, but not OT. It reads "90 minutes plus stoppage time only". I had under 3 so mine cashed too, I had the same question LOL but just looked at how it reads for the next game.
TBH that’s what I thought but I could swear I lost a soccer bet back in the day on something similar. Idk, that was a different book too. Oh well

I’m on Croatia -0.5 (don’t tail, I’m a noob soccer bettor. W that being said I trust my eyes and Croatia looks good)

The fuck, the total in the Cubs game is 12 runs. Never seen that outside of Coors

The fuck, the total in the Cubs game is 12 runs. Never seen that outside of Coors

The wind must be absolutely howling out there, like gail force winds LOL.

I'm still gonna play the under. Lester historically pitches low in the strike zone and doesn't get taken deep a ton. Lynn has somewhat righted the ship for the Twins. Maybe a bunch of routine fly balls go over the fence and I regret it, but 12 is crazy. I have to play the under based on principle. It's not like it's 2 completely awful pitchers against the 2 best offenses in baseball either.

Back