@Gold
Reaction score
not sure why some work and some dont
mine other one, pictured below, didnt move
too large?

Last edited:
"The uploaded file is too large."

^it was a gif

192x192 is the max dimension size, the max file limit for gif avatars is 2mb.

Do I have to have a certain post count for the avatar to be a gif?

I don't think so now. I think you used to have to be a black belt at least.
I’ve tried to load a few gifs as my avatar. One didn’t fit, apparently. The other two loaded, but were only pics, not gifs. I’m not sure why.

I don't think you need a certain belt to have a gif for an avatar, it just needs to be under a certain size.

I’ve tried to load a few gifs as my avatar. One didn’t fit, apparently. The other two loaded, but were only pics, not gifs. I’m not sure why.
Are all of these gifs within the limit of 192x192 pixels and 2mb? If it goes above either of those two categories, it will not load.

Are all of these gifs within the limit of 192x192 pixels and 2mb? If it goes above either of those two categories, it will not load.
I can’t remember to be sure. But I will check. Thanks

Can someone help me make my AV turn into a gif?

Can someone help me make my AV turn into a gif?
Feel free to tick the Standard option from my sig to make a request to that effect. If it's just a flash of bling, for example, on the earring that you'd like, I can hook that up tonight. Anything more complicated I can do tomorrow. And I'm not entertaining any more alien abduction animations on Georges, lol. Poor soul.

Feel free to tick the Standard option from my sig to make a request to that effect. If it's just a flash of bling, for example, on the earring that you'd like, I can hook that up tonight. Anything more complicated I can do tomorrow. And I'm not entertaining any more alien abduction animations on Georges, lol. Poor soul.
Cool thanks, just submitted the request.

Is there an easy way to check these parameters on a phone? I’ve tried several gifs and even when they seem to be accepted, they just end up being pictures instead of gifs.

Back