Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

The fuck, the total in the Cubs game is 12 runs. Never seen that outside of Coors

That line is high but Cubs have been crushing the ball lately. 49 runs scored in past 5 games, 35 runs scored in past 3 games. Not sure Twins can keep up in this game with Lester on the mound.

That line is high but Cubs have been crushing the ball lately. 49 runs scored in past 5 games, 35 runs scored in past 3 games. Not sure Twins can keep up in this game with Lester on the mound.

Cubs winning 7-3 still covers easily though. Hell, Cubs wining 9-3 is a push LOL.

Cubs winning 7-3 still covers easily though. Hell, Cubs wining 9-3 is a push LOL.

Or...Cubs could drop 7 (so far) in the 2nd inning. Wow, guess the 12 was justified. Bye bye 1.5u on this one...

Soccer, so crazy. I put 2u on u2.5 for Croatia/Denmark. They both score in the first 4 minutes and my bet is dead in the water. And...neither team scores again in the next 86 minutes and I cash. Bonkers. I don't know if I love or hate betting on this game...

Soccer, so crazy. I put 2u on u2.5 for Croatia/Denmark. They both score in the first 4 minutes and my bet is dead in the water. And...neither team scores again in the next 86 minutes and I cash. Bonkers. I don't know if I love or hate betting on this game...
Boring soccer is worse than watching paint dry. Exciting soccer is up there w football imo

Boring soccer is worse than watching paint dry. Exciting soccer is up there w football imo

And here I am betting unders, basically hoping for the boring games with few scoring opportunities.

And here I am betting unders, basically hoping for the boring games with few scoring opportunities.
It’s like getting paid for suffering through it *shrugs*

I had Croatia advances to close out a parlay, but I'm hedging out of that with Denmark -104 to advance now. After that goalie already stopped the PK, no way am I not giving Denmark at least a slight edge in the shootout.

I wouldn't be surprised at another upset tommorow...Mexico to qualify looks good over a so-so Brazil.
This game I can't read..could be over 2.5goals and brazil win or Mexico defending most of the game with a counterstriking opportunity and 1-1 draw

Belgium and over 2.5 goals look pretty safe.

I wouldn't be surprised at another upset tommorow...Mexico to qualify looks good over a so-so Brazil.
This game I can't read..could be over 2.5goals and brazil win or Mexico defending most of the game with a counterstriking opportunity and 1-1 draw

Belgium and over 2.5 goals look pretty safe.
Someone whose soccer opinion I really value is on Mexico as well.

Any thoughts, @CR0W?

Bleh late Brazil goal kills +1.25 bet. Lame

Back