Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

ONE is all about making a national star. I remember they have done similar bullshit things before,
turning the decision of Shannon VS Mitch Chilson, because Mitch is based in Singapore.

I scored it for the chinese, but weird to just overturn that one fight specifically.
I thought Sammy Sana should have definitely won...and the sagetdao fight was 50/50.

Not sure why they overturned it either.

Sorgraw wins the first and second rounds.
The knockdown was not counted by all the judges because it was not very obvious and no result draw at One Fc.
The decision with all this parameter seems logical.

Some nice signings, they are at least going for it. Interesting to see if they can grow to become anywhere near profitable before the money runs out :/

I really hope they get Yodwicha! Would love to see him fight against some competition that gives him more of a fight, plus seeing him break out a bit would be nice

Interesting to see if they can grow to become anywhere near profitable before the money runs out :/
I don't think they're gonna run out any time soon. Most of the guys they've signed are not that expensive. I'm sure Superlek didn't cost much.

I really hope they get Yodwicha! Would love to see him fight against some competition that gives him more of a fight, plus seeing him break out a bit would be nice
More than likely they've already contacted him and he's either tied up with some other promotions or his team don't think he's ready.

I mean they got a ton of money just a while ago but they have also been losing it in increasingly large amounts.

Last edited:
More than likely they've already contacted him and he's either tied up with some other promotions or his team don't think he's ready.

Would be sad if that is the case, his last two fights have looked so noncompetitive and he has the potential of Sitthichai or Pet imo. Only time will tell! Hopefully if he is caught up in a contract or something it will be over soon haha

I don't think they're gonna run out any time soon. Most of the guys they've signed are not that expensive. I'm sure Superlek didn't cost much.
They're dumping multi-millions in the hole and most of it isn't because of fighter contracts.

One FC wanted too soon being a worldwide org, made tons of contracts that are drowning them down because they are not making the numbers, for the Kickboxing- western MT fans it is good because we have another org making cool matchups,they are going down like the LEGEND org and many others that really looked suspecious money laundering machines

the difference that they are giant and they have the MMA to hold it on better than kickboxing alone

you dont make 895847598475 tv deals around the world to launch yourself internationally when you dont have names to make people watch, their superstars are not even notable in the MMA world, they shot themselves on their own foot

Why is the perception of One so different than Thai Fight or TopKing?

well,One fc haves way more tools to make matchups imo

TopKing does better western MT matchups when tey are not feeding Yodwicha

Because they are different. They have like 10 different rule-sets.

As far as their public image, they are steady getting roasted by the social media kickfight squad. Thai Fight and TopKing just get ignored altogether at this point.

Back