Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I'm always getting emails from Badoo about Chicago girls who like me because my vpn was set to Chicago when I started that shit. Every single one of them has been black. Not that I'm complaining because I'd wife like 80% of them if I wasn't like 2000 miles away from Chicago but @Zer gets no love from any other race

<mma1>

I'm always getting emails from Badoo about Chicago girls who like me because my vpn was set to Chicago when I started that shit. Every single one of them has been black. Not that I'm complaining because I'd wife like 80% of them if I wasn't like 2000 miles away from Chicago but @Zer gets no love from any other race

<mma1>

I'm Puerto Rican (Taino Indian/Spaniard) and Bahamian (Black/Norwegian) lol.

Whaddup boo?:p:p

Fuck it. Sure.
zIGk0xy.jpg
Hey nice, I remember you from the ufc forum. I think I harassed you in Russian once, sorry :oops:

I'm a solid 6 without makeup, 7 with it, and around a 7.5/8 with makeup and filters

<Y2JSmirk>
You can even bump it another .5 by increasing the number of shots and finding the right angle. Add the duck face and you got yourself a 10.

This. No makeup/No filter vs with both.
2duf6lh.jpg
after makeup you become a scene kid? lol
look fine before it, just sayin~

<WellThere>

You're good looking btw. It's just that these days there's this trend with filters and shit. So it's hard to say if it's a trap.
if there's never a photo without a filter, angles, or a washed out face etc
it's def a trap lol

First one looks better imo

here are my before & after pics too. HMU bae

@Clippy

full

full

Definitely better without the makeup and filters. Naturally beautiful females are few and far between and you’re one of them. Lose the heavy makeup and filters.

after makeup you become a scene kid? lol
look fine before it, just sayin~

if there's never a photo without a filter, angles, or a washed out face etc
it's def a trap lol

I like the one on the left better. Just my 2c.

Lol I appreciate the compliments, but I'll have to disagree.

Lol I appreciate the compliments, but I'll have to disagree.

Yeah well, my wife disagrees the way you disagree and she’s just straight up wrong.

Wants to start fucking with her nose. I told her fine if she wants a divorce, go for it.

Back