Training in Thailand

I've heard good things about Kiatphontip

Talk to @anorak i think he/she is a lady boy fighter in that gym

definitley looks good, but its in bangkok, im looking for gyms on the mountain side ... nonetheless ive sent them an email

whats the name of the gym? ill check it out

The place is called Lookyamo Gym you can find easily their page on facebook.

I dont know if its good or not, but the information about their program and ambitious is clear, build fighter not like what ever the cost, but they are strongly focus on technical part

I dont know if its good or not, but the information about their program and ambitious is clear, build fighter not like what ever the cost, but they are strongly focus on technical part

thanks man , contacted him to . damn im building one hell of a database when it comes to "training in thailands gyms"

they replied to me, the gym is really cheap, accommodation and training for 13500 baht a month...meals excluded but room with air condition

they replied to me, the gym is really cheap, accommodation and training for 13500 baht a month...meals excluded but room with air condition

For the price its normal cost in issan, and the manager dont run behind money.

Charlton is nice guy, he like perfection, its for why i tell you, be prepared to work hard, i never train on his gym, but you can see how he works on his different post facebook/instagram.

If you decide to go there say hello to him from le journal du muay <Moves>

For the price its normal cost in issan, and the manager dont run behind money.

Charlton is nice guy, he like perfection, its for why i tell you, be prepared to work hard, i never train on his gym, but you can see how he works on his different post facebook/instagram.

If you decide to go there say hello to him from le journal du muay <Moves>

thank you very much for this man, i really appreciate it ..... one question to you though, do you recommend i take a taxi from bangkok airport to nakhon ratchasima city?? i was told to i take a bus or a tuktuk, but dunno , i dont want stay in a roadtrip for 3 hours .... and is there anythin you can advise of when i arrive there?like vaccination,insurance etc etc?

i would definitely send your regards to him :) ...thanks again for the help

Normally if you buy your airflight ticket with your visa card, you are covered during 3 month, but in case of incident dont tell you are a fighter<45>

Take few days in Bangkok before turning to Issan, its what i recommend, and from there you can go anywhere in Thailand for few hundred bath. You can also do it from the airport, just by the airport link and stop at Ekkamai or Mochit station and book a seat to Nakhon.

Normally if you buy your airflight ticket with your visa card, you are covered during 3 month, but in case of incident dont tell you are a fighter<45>

Take few days in Bangkok before turning to Issan, its what i recommend, and from there you can go anywhere in Thailand for few hundred bath. You can also do it from the airport, just by the airport link and stop at Ekkamai or Mochit station and book a seat to Nakhon.

is their an internal flight from bangkok ? and why should i stay in bangkok for a few days?

I'm going to Sitsongpeenong Phuket Muay Thai for a private lesson with Sagadphet in two weeks. Complete novice, spoke to a mate who recommended them for beginners and they seem cool with it, messaged them via FB and everything, should be fun i think, slightly nervous though I must admit. Has anyone been here?

I'm going to Sitsongpeenong Phuket Muay Thai for a private lesson with Sagadphet in two weeks. Complete novice, spoke to a mate who recommended them for beginners and they seem cool with it, messaged them via FB and everything, should be fun i think, slightly nervous though I must admit. Has anyone been here?

Seems to be a good gym.Tim care about his customer.

But one cons LOL Penthai one of their trainer leaved for work at Evolve singapour.

no idea why would you want to join this gym, i mean its good and everything, but its expensive...... these kind of commercial gym will make you ending up paying tons of money.....

check the ones i will be joining

look yamo training camp
Hongthong Muaythai Gym

no idea why would you want to join this gym, i mean its good and everything, but its expensive...... these kind of commercial gym will make you ending up paying tons of money.....

look yamo training camp
Hongthong Muaythai Gym

Ended up still going to Sitsongpeenong, was only a couple of ks from my resort. Good time was had, got worked hard but learnt heaps, was exactly what I was looking for. Nearly kicked him in the balls once, whoops!

definitley looks good, but its in bangkok, im looking for gyms on the mountain side ... nonetheless ive sent them an email

Can vouch for kiatphontip. Awesome gym, great food, friendly people and actual proper hard training. And it's away from the city pollution with cheaper food giving you the real thai experience! Imo most the best gyms are up in bangkok.

I liked sitsongpeenong in phuket too. Though the training I find south isn't as intense.

Ended up still going to Sitsongpeenong, was only a couple of ks from my resort. Good time was had, got worked hard but learnt heaps, was exactly what I was looking for. Nearly kicked him in the balls once, whoops!

Whend you go? I just came back a few days ago too haha

look yamo training camp
Hongthong Muaythai Gym

Just do a local fight for the gym whilst you're there and pay little or pay nothing? Lol

Back