Need advice on how to set this card

habsrule

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys I need a little help here. Over on a hockey message board they have a wrestling section. Every year they have a wrestling draft. You just pick wrestlers and create the best card that you can. Any wrestler you pick you can create or continue storylines or use any gimmicks they had. You can create tag teams or stables if you wish.

I already have an idea as to what my card will look like but I would like to hear your guys ideas as to what fights to create or even what your whole card would look like using every fighter here.

Okada
Jericho
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Christian
British Bulldog
Adam Cole
Jimmy Snuka
Pentagon Dark
Goldust
Vampiro
Cowboy Bob Orton
Bobby Lashley
Monster Matanza
Steve Blackman
Shane McMahon
Chief Jay Strongbow
King Kong Bundy
Jinder Mahal
Hurricane Helms
Tye Dillinger
Angélico
Son of Havoc

Ladder match
Hardcore match
Ironman match

Jeff Hardy vs Shane in a ladder match
Jericho vs Christian vs M Hardy vs Okada hardcore match
British Bulldog vs Lashley
Goldust vs Vampiro
Snuka vs Bundy

Here is my original plan. Please critique it or give me some ideas.

Okada vs Y2J Jericho in a 45 minute Ironman match for the Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Hardy vs Christian vs British Bulldog vs Adam Cole vs Jimmy Snuka in a ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship

Broken Matt Hardy vs Goldust in a Golden Deletion match at the Matt Hardy compound

Pentagon Dark vs Vampiro (WCW days Vampiro) in a hardcore match.

Cowboy Bob Orton vs Chief Jay Strongbow

Bobby Lashley vs Steve Blackman

Monster Matanza vs King Kong Bundy

Shane McMahon vs Jinder Mahal (if Shane wins then Jinder has to be steroid tested each week and if Jinder wins the Singh brothers become SmackDowns co GM’s for six months)

Son of Havoc and Angélico vs The Perfect Storm (Dillinger and Hurricane) in a tag team match

Here is my original plan. Please critique it or give me some ideas.

Okada vs Y2J Jericho in a 45 minute Ironman match for the Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Hardy vs Christian vs British Bulldog vs Adam Cole vs Jimmy Snuka in a ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship

Broken Matt Hardy vs Goldust in a Golden Deletion match at the Matt Hardy compound

Pentagon Dark vs Vampiro (WCW days Vampiro) in a hardcore match.

Cowboy Bob Orton vs Chief Jay Strongbow

Bobby Lashley vs Steve Blackman

Monster Matanza vs King Kong Bundy

Shane McMahon vs Jinder Mahal (if Shane wins then Jinder has to be steroid tested each week and if Jinder wins the Singh brothers become SmackDowns co GM’s for six months)

Son of Havoc and Angélico vs The Perfect Storm (Dillinger and Hurricane) in a tag team match

I like it. The only thing I'd change is Bulldog and Shane. Put Davey against Jinder and Shane in that ladder match. Shane needs to be in the high spot fest.

I like it. The only thing I'd change is Bulldog and Shane. Put Davey against Jinder and Shane in that ladder match. Shane needs to be in the high spot fest.

Actually I kinda like that. And make the Bulldog vs Jinder match for the European Championship belt.

Back