DeMarcus Cousins signs with the Warriors

damn lakers get bron then warriors take a steaming shit all over both<bball2>

Fucking hell. Boogie wanting a ring bad to take a 1yr deal for 5mil. GSW starting 5 is ridiculous.

giphy2_0.gif

Real take is that Bob Myers is one of the GOAT GMs and has managed to fight against complacency and ego to create an even better team year after year. He replaced Javale with Boogie after getting Durant to take 25 mil and using his MLE on Demarcus fucking Cousins. Staggering. The best thing for the Warriors is this gives them options if after they three peat Durant wants to go play somewhere else.

Is this real life? Makes the lebron signing irrelevant now lmao. Should have stayed in the east

I'm glad there's 5-6 sports I follow before basketball. If the NBA was my #1 I would be fucking pissed at this point.

Had to edit...Can't blame the Warriors, no other team even made an offer!!!

Last edited:
Go ahead and pencil in Celtics/Warriors finals with Warriors beating their ass.

What an exciting league.

It's an exciting time to be from the bay area. Giants blessed us from 2010 - 2014, then basketball took over. Niners are looking good too.

All I ever heard the last twenty years is "NBA players only care about money." You slam winning into their heads and this is what you get.

The league needs to step in and say no. Come on man, they can literally let Cousins rest 3/4 of the season and still be the #1 or 2 seed. This shit is crazy....
Me say no

DhJGQteUEAEkC9K.jpg

Has anything like this ever happened in in the NBA’s past, or in any of the major sports leagues?

This is unbelievable. I mean, this many top guys on one team?

Back