Tito vs. Chuck 3

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score

Does anyone really want to see this?

It will probably look something like this:

grandpa-fight_o_685180.gif

I wonder what other mma fights golden boy going put on undercard? I think this is going be massive flop, going be sad to see 50 yr old chuck in there.

GFC - Grandpa Fighting Championship

Love Chuck but think Tito actually wins via not having a shot chin. Pointless fight.

They better make sure it's in a cage. If one of them falls through the ropes, they might break a hip.
They could have it a Caesars Palace and call it the Geezers at Caesars.

Tito couldn't bust a grape.

Any version of Chuck demolishes him.

i-want-to-believe_a-G-8756872-0.jpg

But I think a light breeze could KO Chuck at this point. Dude's chin was shot like 7-8 years ago. Now he's 48, just don't see it.

Everyone on here is gonna watch, and you KNOW it!

Everyone on here is gonna watch, and you KNOW it!

Hey, we may watch it, but we sure ain't paying for it.

This deserves to fail miserably.

P.S.: Good for Chuck and Tito to get a nice pay day at this point in their life's.

Tito actually had a decent run in Bellator sadly I think he beats Chuck now.

Hey, we may watch it, but we sure ain't paying for it.

This deserves to fail miserably.

P.S.: Good for Chuck and Tito to get a nice pay day at this point in their life's.

You WILL PAY with your time on this earth!

Enjoy the show brother.

They better come in like they just finished their 3rd cycle of rhino steroids if they want people to get excited for this fight

Tito is gonna run through Chuck. Anyone else thinking otherwise is suffering from delusions.

Chuck is 48 and had no chin 8 years ago, he wasn't fought in 8 years, a few years back he had a gut, he hasn't been training. While Tito still has a decent chin, is slightly younger, has kept in fighting shape and has kept on training with high-level fighters at Kings MMA has fought and won some fights against decent competition.

Tito will probably take down Chuck and smash him. It's going to be horrible. I think Chuck has like zero chance this time around and I see no point in this fight from a competitive standpoint. It's all about that money.

I kind of can't believe this is going to happen. Not a good day to start a promotion if you want to be legit. Even bellator stayed away from this one!

Tito is gonna run through Chuck. Anyone else thinking otherwise is suffering from delusions.

Chuck is 48 and had no chin 8 years ago, he wasn't fought in 8 years, a few years back he had a gut, he hasn't been training. While Tito still has a decent chin, is slightly younger, has kept in fighting shape and has kept on training with high-level fighters at Kings MMA has fought and won some fights against decent competition.

Tito will probably take down Chuck and smash him. It's going to be horrible. I think Chuck has like zero chance this time around and I see no point in this fight from a competitive standpoint. It's all about that money.

Chucks always stayed semi in shape he just drinks a bit , still excercises. God i hope he doesnt get koed.

This is amazing. We get to revisit some great rivalries this year. We get chuck vs Tito and Wand vs Rampage. NOSTALGIA

Back